Will i even be happy if i achieve my transition goals

Will i even be happy if i achieve my transition goals

Attached: 1662211178896219.png (1237x1018, 1.96M)

depends on if whether one of your main goals is to be happy with yourself and not just as a result of other more superficial goals

Like what?

What is this phenotype?

Hot as fuck

Well I hope the only goals in life you have aren't to live as a cute goth girl user
I think the most PC answer here is that transitioning should only lead you to experiencing the happiness that being yourself and not living with excruciating dysphoria anymore could achieve

Well thats not my only goal, im a creative, but its def one of my goals

She's so fucking hot.
Alt-girls are the fucking best.

Goth/normie hybrid.

Disordered eating in adolescence phenotype

If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

Are those your goals?

If your happiness is conditional on transition/weight/appearance etc. Then no. You'll have your moment and then be right back to status quo, or it will never feel like enough. You can only treat the symptoms for so long.

No
Detrans and Embrace Masculinity

Those bangs are making your mid face nose looks bigger

>shes a transbian
god dammit bros

who is she?

Never lol, thats for faggots

@uckersket

Not necessarily and probably not. If you're miserable in other aspects of your life other than the fact that you have alleviated dysphoria then you'll still be miserable.

Not a simple thing
Transitioning will fix one thing- your appearance
But it won't magically make you find love, or have a good relationship with your family, or have meaningful work and hobbies. All the issues you had before transitioning will still exist, except now- assuming you succeed- you'll look like a woman

I think transitioning basically puts you on a path where happiness is possible, but it doesn't guarantee it