Guess who came in their own mouth again

Guess who came in their own mouth again

Attached: juicy.jpg (500x599, 38.68K)

why?

you know there are some things you can keep to yourself even on an anonymous website

i remember doing this as a teenager, the post-nut clarity hits as soon as you taste the semen. then you have to just lay there and finish pumping the rest of the load into your mouth even though the excitement of it has already faded. you can’t even enjoy the physical sensation due to being contorted on your back in an extremely uncomfortable position. you swallow it anyways cause that’s what you set out to do, wipe off whatever amount made it onto your face, and start drinking some water while getting ready for bed. i’m just so fucking glad my mom never walked in on me doing that

>post-nut clarity
not even after i slipped a disc from sucking my own dick

Based.

I have so many dreams about sucking my own dick that sometimes i think it's real and i actually did it like idk maybe i did. Is this normal

You're using the freak board on a freak website no one here is normal

Ok but do you get that too

I've never had that happen no

its really not that good, is correct
much better to suck someone elses dick

It’s ok. You’re just doing your part by recycling.

It's fun to eat cum, I sometimes nut in my food before I eat it

Cum turns gross lime 3 seconds after it leaves the dick. I want it straight from the tap or not at all

stop eating ur coom it makes u high test

Tfw heighthon who could never do this.

Ngl i catch my cum in my hands a lot and eat it ive done that for the past 3 years. Its not even that hot at this point its just ritual

really depends on how horny you are, if you're not very horny then post nut clarity hits you hard, but if you're horny enough you swallow and you want more right away

>post nut clarity
idgi, are yall ashamed and having emotional breakdowns or something from sucking your own dicks?
I do it from time to time and it's just fine
makes cleanup easier too since you can just swallow it all

>post nut clarity
i never understood this either, it's not that deep you just came whats the issue

It's the same as doing drugs. In the moment things are great and you're having fun, then the high passes and you wonder how your life got to this point

I always command my bottoms to cum on my dick and then blow me to eat it off. It's a bit degenerate but we both seem to get off on how dirty it is.

Attached: 1661880858488051.jpg (468x359, 49.1K)