Every single time i ask anyone about how to stop hating myself for being gay, they just say:

every single time i ask anyone about how to stop hating myself for being gay, they just say:
>just stop it, lmao
how do you actually stop hating yourself?

Attached: boyfriend.jpg (712x728, 136.4K)

why do you hate being gay?

just stop it, lmao

idk, it just makes me feel uncomfortable, it makes me feel gross, it always feels like i'm doing something wrong
probably getting raped by a gay man when i was young had something to do with it
you're probably right, i didn't think about that

why do you hate yourself for being gay? this is a very broad question. you have to get to the source of your self hatred, and basically unravel your own mental knot. once you find out the silly reason for your own self hatred, you can slowly start to change your thinking, which will then change your actions, and then you will act as someone who hates being gay less and less until you pass a breaking point and you no longer hate yourself for being gay.

idk if thats phrased right but yeah. if you get to the root, you can slowly start turning any thoughts and go "wait, this thought is dumb" and you can correct that. and if you do that enough, it works.

also, sometimes self hatred is a protective mechanism to help fit in. realising this can be useful too. yours might be due to this, especially if you were bullied or even just low on friends/lonely as a child.

>probably getting raped by a gay man when i was young had something to do with it
normal words that someone who's been sexually assaulted would use to describe it

i think it's because of shame from my friends and family growing up, plus the rape thing
so idk, i'm not really sure how to rectify that, cause it's not really a thought i can disprove and call dumb, it's just a feeling, i just feel like "this is wrong", "this is gross", etc
what? idk what you're trying to say

As a self hating tranny I very much relate it's not something that you can logically just rationalise. I have no idea how to help sorry. In fact maybe i hated myself so much for being gay that i pretend to be a woman idk

i could be trans, idk
i get drunk so often that i rarely have a discernible thought

Oh my poor sweet child ): it's ok to be gay or trans or whatever you have my permission. Just do what feels right, it's ok to have that and put your own feelings first. You don't have to hold societies imagined judgement or your shame and guilt so close to your heart but i know it's so so hard to let go i honestly wish i could take it from you and set you free

i don't know how to change it, i've tried for years, but it just keeps getting worse and worse
nothing has ever helped, and honestly i don't know what to try next, it doesn't help that i'm like insane and constantly miserable
idk, i could be trans, but i think that would be overwhelming, one thing at a time yk?
at least i'm not smoking much anymore

Yeah it probably would be overwhelming and idk I'm not try a say you are or anything just like you do you boo. I have found that being drunk and/or high on opiates is the only thing that lets me like, ignore the guilt about everything and function like a normal person but ofc that's not super healthy. But then again neither is hating yourself constantly ):

I honestly get so fucking jealous of people who can just be their full ass selves and not give a fuck it must be so liberating. At the time i was trying to live as a cis gay guy i would talk to other people about it and they would just look at me like im fucking insane and then ghost me lmao idk how they did it.

Fund someone to love you for it, when you get someone who is similar but you learn to love each other it goes away, my bf was the exact same

yeah, i wanna try new drugs, but i don't go out enough to know where to get them
so just alcohol, weed and cigarettes, tho i quite the weed and cigarettes mostly
idk, this shit fucking sucks, i wish i was normal, or dead
i'm like insane, i don't think i'm ready for a relationship rn desu :/

Ugh i envy you so much i could die

d whatever it takes to cope, shamelessly. stp caring. i was a shameless heroin/fentayl addict for a time, and didnt have any shame or guilt for it bc it was just what ifelt i needed to do at the time. be like that. one thing that helps me be yself shamelssly is to remember, at least im not jesus christ allin, but even if i was, i shuld still feel no shame and have no guilt.

sorry my typing was so bad my laptop is running outa battery every second so rushing

>how do you actually stop hating yourself?
you dont, you start accepting yourself instead
just like how you cant not think about a pink elephant, you can only think about something else instead

but i can't help with the shame
shame is all i feel, and it fucking sucks, cause it never goes away
i really wanna get into more drugs, just idk, idk where to get them, it's extremely annoying
i try not to care, but it doesn't really help
np, ty for replying
well, then how do i start accepting myself?

Poppy seed tea is a good place to start (ruining your life)

do i take it just like normal tea?
what does it even do?

shit advice desu
pyschedelics/weed are a better choice. psychedelics will force you to either accept yourself on a spiritual level, or just go crazy. weed will help chil yu out and realize it doenst matter anyways. but a life is too precious to throw away on self hatred, never try harder drugs than those except maybe like adderall