Do all trans girls like anal? Someone was genuinly surprised when I said I do that. I mean it makes sense right?

Do all trans girls like anal? Someone was genuinly surprised when I said I do that. I mean it makes sense right?

Attached: images.jpg (227x223, 8.19K)

i suppose not all like it but pretty much all do

i love it up thr butt lol

most do.
however you'll have a higher percentage keen on sucking dick though

I mean, there's a difference between liking it and doing it so pretty much this:

yeah, it's super nice but I've met a couple tranners who look at me weird when I say I want to get fucked in my butt

i love being roughly sodomized by my bf

i never feel more girly than when i'm squealing and moaning on the receiving end of a merciless hole pounding
cis girls will never experience being blissed out in the haze of a prostate orgasm

yes
love sucking dick too, like it sometimes in the butt feels good better gasms
true, of course as always with anything but those who do it generqlly do enjoy it
thats weird youd think theres more who do than dont
yes
more or less

That sounds so hot but imagine the smell

Most girls fucking love it. The only two types who seem to don't, are super brainwormed girls with a fixation on haing a vagina, and youngshits who have a low female like sex drive. Both kind of rare.

Even tops like it on the sly from the right man.

never been an issue, even on short (10-15min) notice a quick enema has always been enough.
i regularly ass to mouth and havent tasted anything untoward either.

there doesnt even habe to br a smell
or the smell doesnt have to be bad
condoms and lube, not if you clean yourself out, or ifnyou have some warning before hand eay only fruit for a day before hand and dont eat a few hours before

I almost never do ass to mouth and I always use condoms yeah but I agree with you even on short notice a quick enema has usually been good enough and it can be very hot and enjoyable

Maybe. Personally, I like it sometimes but I also have had plenty of orgasmless experiences. That said my sex drive is pretty close to null. I don't produce a single drop of cum anymore.

I get a bit of precum sometimes after I orgasm and that's about it.

same, but when your in the mood get all the enjoyment you can out of it, you should still be able to orgasm even if you don't 'cum', also if you stroke your self while you're getting it good you should orgasm

>thats weird youd think theres more who do than dont
tbdesu, even for me it starts hurting if I do it for too long and I guess they're just not into that feeling

>almost never do ass to mouth
>almost never
so you’re saying there’s a chance

I NEED this.

I love anal in concept, i think i would rather suck dick though. Anal is just intimidating

>never been an issue, even on short (10-15min) notice a quick enema has always been enough.
Do you lot carry the tools around with you or something?

no but we have them in our houses and take them on dates when we go on dates with the potential for sex