Enough AGP studies. Time for hussology

Why is every hussy either a spoiled white, asian, or jewish suburban rich kid or an abjectly poor black, latina, paki or arab? Why are there no hussies from rugged broke italian families or from oil rich arab families?
And how come even hussies from decently smart families ever make it even to midwit range? The smartest hussies I've come across were 115s or so. Its not uncommon for AGPs to be in the 120s, 130s or low 140s.

Attached: 1267308.jpg (952x1112, 121.75K)

>Why are there no hussies from rugged broke italian families
Literally me.

are AHE/AAP mtfs husstussies?

I'm only interest in bussology

Because poor white and rich blacks aren't common?
Use common sense

Well South East Asia is full of poor HSTS
Is this a joke?

>The smartest hussies I've come across were 115s or so. Its not uncommon for AGPs to be in the 120s, 130s

This is ridiculous! Only your fantasy You're not measuring anybody's intelligence and you have no idea how intelligent anyone is

why are italians stereotyped as poor, dumb criminals in the us (I'm assuming you're american by the way you talk about multiple cultures)? every italian descendant in american cinema is either this rough masculine broke man, or a criminal, or extremely stupid, or a combination of those 3. but, in italy we live a pretty standard first world life. I'm not offended, just curious

I'm poor because the feds took everything from my great grandparents due to their mafia connections, and, well, that wiped out any generational wealth they'd accrued. So by the time I was growing up the family couldn't afford Catholic school, and I was the first to go to public school. They went from having businesses in little Italy in Philly, to living in a trailer. And things didn't get much better after that.

im poor italian senpai hsts

You're probably an actual Italian from Rome or Venice or some other part of Europe. The italians we've got here are terroni. Me and my friends used to play a game called "quadroon or italian", where you had to guess whether someone is black (25% african, 75% european) or a descendant of Sicilians, Campanians and etc.

Mexican here. Let me explain this to you from my lens.
Italians are essentially mexicans who have been retroactively granted the status of "white". They were stereotyped as underemployed, dumb, poor criminals who came into the country without proper documentation. The slur used for italians is "wop" which means "without papers". Over the years, the situation of italian americans grew better. If you take a look at the census now, italians rank as richer than generally white americans, but that's a deceiving number, because italians live in big urban centers where other white people are richer than them. But still, the life of the average italian household is decent, unlike the average black household, for example.
With this increase in status, came the status of "white". Italians (and white latinos, for that matter) were never stopped from using white-only bathrooms and what not, but they were never seen as properly "white". In the immigration documents, they would check the box saying "dark white". The distaste for italians, which once had 14 sicilians immigrants lynched in Louisiana, declined. They're still not seen as equals to WASPs, but WASPs can project themselves in italian characters just fine.
That's where the mediatic obsession with the italian underdog comes from.
So when white people want a story about an urban white man who's really poor and rejected by society but overcomes his problems through masculinity, they turn to the Italian narrative. They don't want to watch a movie about a black or latino man, because they find it gross. They don't want to watch a movie about a WASP because he knows that, even as early as by the end of WWII, actually poor WASPs who go to sleep wondering if their family will have anything to eat in the next week are stupendously rare in urban contexts.

James Charles is a Predatory Pedophile

I come from an extremely poor background and with am extremely broken family and childhood and am white. They all did and dealt drugs I mean...

I bet there are a lot more from poor backgrounds, it's just not in your circles or awareness.

Why are hussytussess less likely to be as depressed and mentally ill as agapes? Is it because their brains are less well developed?

Stop using that word it's so bad. Is it really that hard to type Pakistani? kill yourself

Paki is so much cuter though uwu

I don’t know! I’ve always been perky and optimistic despite the difficulties in life. If I’m having a bad day I look in the mirror and say a few affirmations. Usually that does the trick.

shut the fuck up

They're also much less likely to wear diapies

Aren't they much more likely to need to wear diapers though due to rectal trauma?