Not a single person on this board can explain voice training in any meaningful way

Not a single person on this board can explain voice training in any meaningful way.

Attached: gun.png (328x484, 104.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1eR8bVCLxRE1
voca.ro/1ockS2DLkXyb
voca.ro/17pcwoAoypSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares?

voice training: don't do it

look on other sites

men dont wanna hear what you have to say anyway, woman

just talk with your regular voice and freak ppl out

big dog small dog :) hope that clears things up for you :)

idk I always sounded kinda girly like people would call me ma’am on the phone sometimes then I trooned and never really worried about it
isn’t that how it works for everyone?

same i could even pass myself off as my mom on calls lol, apparently T hit some a lot harder.

you gotta make your voice like a trumpet
imagine your throat is a horn
hope this helps

here
voca.ro/1eR8bVCLxRE1
here's my girlvoice:
voca.ro/1ockS2DLkXyb
voca.ro/17pcwoAoypSs

Attached: 1662754414270276.jpg (1080x1350, 128.2K)

Shima Luan was voiced by a guy.
Let that sink in for a minute.
Listen to the voice and it's obvious.
Somebody went "Meep!"

isn't it just the same thing as signing in a higher pitch, but you're talking instead of signing?

Nobody needs to explain, it just takes practice. Stop reading theoretical explanations and just try to talk like a girl until you stop sounding like a faggot. post clips periodically to see how you're doing. it's not complicated it just takes commitment and practice.

Nooooo way! I used to watch planet dolan when I was a wee repper and thought about wishing to be her. You just blew my mind.

I can explain all day long but why? A brick will never listen.

Gay voice, with less vocal fry.

No way

you know how when you swallow, your Adams Apple goes up and back? do that and try to talk at the same time

When I was in elementary school, I noticed some kids in the class could whistle. Before this, I didn't know that that was just like, something you could pick up outa nowhere. So I went home and just sat there in my room going "fuuu, fuuu, fuuu, fuuu, fuuu, fuuu, fuuu" trying to get it to work. After enough thrashing around I was finally able to get it. Then I was so happy I finally got it that I wanted to whistle a lot. Now I am an expert whistler.

This story is a parable for how voice training works. Reading a guide is like reading a guide on how to whistle, or how to roll your tongue, or shake your ears, or vibrate your eyes. Even if its right, it won't let you skip just the floundering around bit.

Listen her miss IdontWannaGrindVoiceTraning, if you're to lazy just embrace you trans positive voice and show off your bulge like a normal person.