What the fuck is with trans dudes and forced fem shit?

i’m an avid trans erotica reader, i’ll browse whatever website i need to to find it, literotica, ao3, fanfiction.net, fuck, i’ve even stooped as low as wattpad for this shit. ( because i’m a fembrained tranny, obv )

now, most trans erotica is fine. and while admittedly, i’m not looking for trans guy erotica, i still find it, and let me just fucking say: WHY IS THERE SO MUCH TRANS MALE FORCED FEM SHIT????? WHY???? it’s not even a trans dude force gemming somebody else 99% of the time! why do these weirdos GET OFF to this??? is it like a self ruin kind of thing? i just don’t understand.

i can understand a trans girl enjoying being called a fag or a trans dude being called a slut. hell, i may not understand trans femboys but i at least TRY to respect them, as hard as it may be. but i will never understand this. it fucking bewilders me that somebody could be aroused by a process ( puberty ), which they hated enough to actively use chemicals to stop and change.

i just don’t fucking get it anons. has anybody else seen this shit before?

Attached: B6B1B8AD-AEBB-40AD-90DE-1610A409F192.jpg (400x368, 15.26K)

Wait do you mean stories about a ftm getting forcefemmed? So forcible detransition? That's a weird concept

Women are weird, user.

exactly! it’s fucking weird. maybe it’s just because there’s nothing more repulsive to me than detransing, but the idea of getting off to that just seems fucking mind-boggling.

the fact that you don't understand means you're not actually fembrained

it's a super common fetish, see the punished ftms subreddit. honestly i don't see it as much different than mtfs who want to be called faggots. in theory invalidating, but in reality a major turn on. maybe the invalidation and exploitation of insecurities is what makes it good.

if gay cis men can enjoy being forcefemmed when why can't gay trans men?

Makes sense to me, emasculation is a common enough thing to get turned on by and the erotic taboo thrill of that would only be stronger if you were an ftm struggling with insecurity about presenting as masculine

Yeah lol its a bit weird i see it a lot on tumblr, i dont judge tho. I think they have agp and like dysphoria related kinks as a way to cope
Yeah exactly.

dysphoria for one thing???? i mean, i feel like you’re not really envisioning just how force-fem we’re talking here. i mean, like, kidnapping and force-detransitioning kind of force fem. this isn’t pet-names and dirty-talk shit.

i can understand someone who has a simple relationship with their gender liking the fantasy, but i mean, why would somebody sexualize the very thing they transitioned to avoid?

...AAP?

If you are born female, you're going to be a sexual masochist. It's that simple.

Attached: oiok.jpg (277x182, 13.48K)

Agp because they want to be forcefemmed, it would be aap if they wanted to be patrick nateman

>why would somebody sexualize the very thing they transitioned to avoid?
It's a weird but common thing, that's why cnc is so common, they don't actually want ot to happen to them but since it causes them pain a fetish can be formed as a way to deal with your fears and coom to them.

It’s like cis guys with a cuckold fetish, you get so worried about your own inadequacies that you sexualize being destroyed
I am FTM and I have a forcefem fetish but wherein I forcefem other people, the reverse doesn’t do anything for me

>tfw iwn be an ftm doing a cnc scene to play out a corrective rape fetish

thanks for explaining it. i guess it does make a bit more sense when you think about it like that, even if it is still pretty weird. maybe it’s just because i’ve never heard of the opposite version? i mean, it’s not like force-masc is a popular thing, but then again, knowing people, i’m sure it exists out there. it’s probably only so weird to me because of how far fetched the opposite version of it seems.

as odd as this may sound, the opposite version sounds weirdly fucking funny to me. a trans dude making other people be girls has some weird fucking vibe to it that almost makes me want to laugh. kinda hot tho ngl

My girlfriend is mtf and she likes boyremoval stuff and I like reminding her how much girlier she is than me, how much more feminine and fembrained

>i’ve never heard of the opposite version?
I've seen it lol, its just as wacky

that’s based as shit dude

you get it

Yeah it’s nice
She wants to be my housewife and she also wants to be a milk cow for me since she lactates
And I am going to get a degree in STEM and get a good job so I can support her