Diaper transbian supremacy

Diaper transbian supremacy

Attached: abdl wojak 2.png (1799x1339, 1.31M)

Are you blaming the Jews with the triple parentheses?

only thing wrong with this pic is she's changing before she's had a chance to marinate in her squishies

i only see double parentheses

but anyway i am a jew and i can confirm i just put in a hard day's work of diaper transbian sissy propaganda campaigning

what cause trans girls to like diapers so much?

Trauma

Same reason why there's so many bottom transes

if u wear a diaper i wish a plague upon ur bloodline

I don't have any trauma and I still like diaps

Trauma from what? Were they molested?

based and same with all my other "trauma" kinks
i just think they're hot

Yeah please don't lump me in with weird HSTS tranners who don't even wear diapers

It's only cool if you have a job or have a sugar daddy/mommy. Otherwise it's just pathetic

Autoneoteny

Wtf why was my comment deleted. Anyway, don't lump all of us in with weird transbian coomers who used to be incels.
Joke's on you, I'm not a brainlet hussie nor a coomer transbian.

Being socialized as male is inherently violent and traumatic and should be banned. Diapers are a common way of coping because they give us comfort and allow us to regress.

diapers are cute and I like shitting myself

What's the longest span of time you've been diapered?
Going on a week of only wearing diapers and honestly getting a bit tired of it but my partner is insisting. I know it's what I want but it's taking a while to adjust mentally.

>What's the longest span of time you've been diapered?
>Going on a week
I thought you meant in a single diaper for a second 0_0

a week but only because that's the longest length of time I could get off work. I wish I could do it permanently.
they're way too obvious in scrubs as much as I enjoy the humiliation I don't want to lose my job.
chastity at least flies under the radar.

I once did 3 weeks in the same diaper. They wouldn't let me on the bus anymore which motivated me to get my license. That of course resulted in me getting drunk and rolling a minivan into someone's living room, but that's another story. I did get a skin infection and flies laid larvae in my skin, but it was pure bliss. I'd make large diarrheas one after the other. Absorbency was a thing of the past and after day two each new diarrhea went out the leg holes or over the top. I went swinging on a swing set and watched streams of diarrhea fly.

Rabbi here, I confirm this you will get one extra matzo.