just turned 18

> just turned 18
> MtF
> started HRT over 2 years ago
> don't have any friends, dying of loneliness trying to make it through life
What is wrong with me? Why can't I find a significant other or even a friend? People in my life just pretend I don't exist.

Attached: FDEZ7SBWQAABaW8.png (640x518, 157.5K)

What are your hobbies user? Do you ever do anything that could help you make new friends?

Are you in university or anywhere else where you can kind of approach people? The hardest part of finding people is going out your way to talk to them as otherwise it's almost assumed that you don't want to talk or you want to be alone.

t. autistic boymoder

Making friends only gets harder the older you get. The biggest changes are:
>reaching 18/graduating high school
>moving out from your parent's place
>finishing university and moving into a career
With each step it gets progressively more difficult, and you have to work harder for less reward

Yeah, I'm a CS student, just never really spoke to anyone from my school :(

idk i didnt really have any friends at that age either and then from like 19 onward i for sure did and my life was a whirlwind until like 28 when it caught up to me and everything fell apart and then i went back to being friendless. but i had the perspective of being a bit sick of always being around people or having someone in my apartment or having to deal with relationship drama so just remember the grass is always greener and your life is what you make of it so if youre alone right now use that time to focus on makeup and getting fit and building your wardrobe etc. friends are drama and stress alot of the time.

user would you like me to be your fren? I won't judge and we can just chat about life and fun things. I know what it's like to be alone

>What is wrong with me?
Well if you didn't had problems like this before then probably nothing and your just overthinking about things and make unrealistic images about friends actually mental blocking urself from taking chances to befriend anyone

>Why can't I find a significant other or even a friend? People in my life just pretend I don't exist.
Well either as up or your just living in a shitty place if so then just consider changing it

I've never made friends over the internet, nevertheless Any Forums

I've made online, some not even in the same country. If you don't want to that's fine but I thought I'd ask just in case.

less reward? none of the friendships i had before i was 21 were fulfilling in any way

I'd be happy to talk :)) not sure the protocol on Any Forums as to sharing contact info though

here is my discord if u have that then add me! I'm going to bed so I will accept in morning.

duckpond#6299

I'll be your friend user, as long as you don't mind I'm a 19 y/o ftm that can't stop saying pog

>17
>still no access to hrt

Im p much stuck until i move out or come out to my parents (my father is a mega-rightoid who thinks all trannies are evil and mocks them constantly) god it hurts so much

Attached: 6F57EDE1-EF29-4BD7-ACED-750A9884C097.jpg (828x814, 419.4K)

live on a game, make your friends there in a world where everyone already has a shared interest : exactly what they are there to do

finding irl friendships from that is probably harder than love though because a friend is probably not going to relocate if they are far away

Attached: 6D951BB4-3DA6-4FB3-995C-75B8E85BBD9C.jpg (642x642, 211.76K)

I'm mtf and also a CS student, don't have any friends either, we can be friends if you want, I don't have a discord but I guess I could make one

>just never really spoke to anyone from my school :(
talk to someone from your school then retard. jesus fuckin christ.

The other anons have good points.
Loneliness won't kill you, too, so don't beat yourself up over not having any friendships, don't let it cause you too much distress. Just start going outside more.
You'll be all right.

Attached: pain-is-inevitable-suffering-is-optional.jpg (716x900, 65.02K)

lol enjoy ur ban nonny 07
if u wanna self med go to hrtgen and rent a ups mailbox, you don't have to be 18

you prolly have like a repulsive personality or something that is scaring people away from you
but you are so fixated on yourself and your transition that you dont have the capacity to see it