Why do brazilian trannies pass so well?

why do brazilian trannies pass so well?

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-210316.png (1080x2400, 1.38M)

Meu deus gringo achando que argentina é brasileira, ó raça

because they know they are competing with real women and actually put in the effort

is this what the avg brazilian girl looks like?

someone put the airplane pic thank

Because the non passing ones get killed there

like the football legend

Attached: images - 2022-09-13T221851.452.jpg (275x183, 11.88K)

spicbros is argentina a comfy place to live?
how fucked would you be there in permaboymode?

Was your image intended to be proof of said phenomenon?

yes need more examples?

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-212746.png (1080x2400, 1.62M)

De volta pro VHS, veveco

That's completely lost they don't make any money and so it just ain't worth it to them so they just become gay men

Nobody Does that outside of US and West Europe because it's pointless to transition and just look like a boy anywhere besides Europe in America

I'm guessing the mixture of genes lead to good outcomes

O que é VHS?

Attached: images - 2022-09-13T223836.136.jpg (565x543, 27.88K)

Im boymoding in mexico, i'll girlmode soon

she is from argentina > brasil

Vá tomar no cu gringo, Brasil é 100, não 1000000000, infinito em cubo, melhor que a Argentina, seu gosto tem cheiro e gosto de merda.

Why would you boymode in Mexico? It's an US American thing and maybe Europe it's not a Latina?

Why wouldn't i? I don't want to be clocked as a tranny in public, what if i get hatecrimed? Im just waiting until i can just girlmode

You're talking like you're from another culture? I lived in Mexican and Brazilian cultures and only trannies I know are prostitutes. You can't make good money unless you're dressed sexy and feminine.
You're probably middle class, which is unfamiliar to me?

Are you're familiar with Los Angeles Boyle Heights area? Is a gang neighborhood every girl there dresses in high femme, high heels, whether they're readable or not; nobody bothers them! In a gang neighborhood nobody bothers them! They pay the same tribute as gg prostitutes.

I've seen boys in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil dress in drag for the first time, hit the streets to make money. None of them dressed like boys after taking it hormones.

I've never known anyone in real life who boymodes, only on the website.

Caramel cuties are unbeatable

Some of the girls tie their hair back and neut mode in daytime when they go out to buy food at the market