Why do women feel the need to say faggot so liberally?

Why do women feel the need to say faggot so liberally?

Attached: 28C3599E-7039-486C-99A8-67E261957328.jpg (714x332, 76.71K)

They treat gays like their pets

jestermaxxing is the only valid path to salvation in the eyes of cishets

Can dykes say faggot or fag?
>God Hates Fags
>homosexua and queers

the feeling is mutual

women (mostly white) feel like they are the most pressed group and treat black gay and trans people as part of their progressive posturing
this

interesting that faggot is mostly used to insult gay men but it's always lesbians (and BTQ+) trying to reclaim it

what the hell is jestermaxxing

gays can say dyke, lesbians can say fag. idk about bis tho but that seem like a fair deal

because theyre the ultimate faggot

its a meme about lean, fags. pack it up.

Attached: gentrification.jpg (851x1204, 122.44K)

When you try to like a humanized Bill Cypher, or Jevil, or some such character like that. But for real, in real life, and not even specifically cosplay any of them, but just cop their style.

who acts like that

>it's a meme you dip
I said the same thing about the Any Forums memes me and my buddies laughed at, wasn't true then isn't true now.

I also didn't understand the lean thing because I didn't know that some cough syrup has opium in it until very recently

this. cis women are effectively faggots without dicks

kell jestah

ofc, when they say they want a nazi femboy boywife it's not a joke they actually want a nazi femboy boywife.

i dont really get what you mean, but im saying the user is imitating the other meme. not someone genuinely oblivious

No but they act like they get a pass which is annoying cause “faggot” was designed to hurt men and is never as harmful to women

Hate when boring bi girls say “I’m such a faggot”

>"- fag isnt a slur lel fag faggot"
>call it a cunt
>WOKEOUTRAGECOMPILATION.mp4

Me and my gay friends use fag to describe super fem and obnoxious gay guys.