Trans positivity thread :)

post any :
•positive trans news
•anything nice in your life that happened recently
•transition hopeful
•positive affirmations
let's go!

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-201404~2.png (1080x1643, 652.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/07/15/family-throw-gender-reveal-party-for-eight-year-old-trans-daughter-17004610/
xtramagazine.com/power/ontario-gender-reveal-trans-daughter-227628
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why post pol bait in picrel lmao.

bc this is a Any Forums tourist

link to article: -

metro.co.uk/2022/07/15/family-throw-gender-reveal-party-for-eight-year-old-trans-daughter-17004610/
xtramagazine.com/power/ontario-gender-reveal-trans-daughter-227628

this is based though

true, no tttt tranny would make a trans positivity thread
that's just desperate OP

>accuses anyone who posts anything but constant sadness of being a pol baiter
if I was a tourist I would be copy and pasting those shitty ywnbaw npc replies

I'm a newfag who's been lurking for more than a year. I've made like 4 thread and made the last trans positivity thread bc this I see nothing but constant dread on here

good for you user :^)) i wish the board would be a brighter place

I mean I have no qualms with the negative threads and arguments bc being a tranner fucking stinks but noticing good things is necessary to keep coping and living in this shit world

Attached: 20220913_203224.jpg (1100x2048, 205.63K)

also Ive seen really cool trips like Robynne trying to better the world for youngshits and would sorta want to do the same so bleh...

>tabloid trash

poltards used to have media skepticism

this is a real family who decided to share their story. pls stop being an idiot and at least share actual positivity instead of shitting up the thread

bump!!

same, i want to help trans people near me and become more politically active
ok maybe don't make the next trans positivity thread look like it's a pol thread
for trans positivity i'd say that my transition is going rather well and that I feel young people are in general more accepting of trans people where I live

Trans people should start throwing coming out parties so they can steal the term gender reveal party from the heteros

fucking groomer, leave kids alone

disgusting groomer

here comes the actual poltards. fuck off seethe etc

sorry OP i misjudged you, but stuff like picrel attracts no lifers like moths to light

I started HRT early this year. Manmoding for the time being.
Easily the best decision I ever took. Wish I had done it earlier.

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-212018.png (1079x1264, 1.04M)

it's fine lol. I just like seeing young trans people get accepted and embraced so pieces like this are hopeful for a better tomorrow. with all of the shitty laws being passed I just want a little happiness

Why is every Spanish colony so based when it comes to trans rights? The French and Anglo colonies are all varying levels of shit.

:) so happy for u. my friend is gonna start T soon

you are a pedo who needs to be put against the wall. No kid is a tranner