Hot take: break-ups and divorces would be less common if poly was the norm...

Hot take: break-ups and divorces would be less common if poly was the norm. The reason break-ups happen is because you can only have one partner in a normal relationship, and people don't want their one partner to be someone they've been with for years and doesn't make them as hot and heavy as a new liaison would. It's the reason friendships are more stable long-term than romantic relationships, friendships are less exclusive and have less responsibility.

Attached: Cute girl.jpg (640x640, 72.35K)

Hot take: you are a whore.

The instability of being poly falls apart in households of multiple people which rely on one another to live

>if we all just let people cheat, divorces and breakups related to cheating would go down
Legitimate retard alert.

Why do I take this as a compliment?

Attached: Ako Tamaki 4.jpg (512x320, 35.45K)

Because you are retarded

Yikes
You are not relationship material

Attached: 1658852379617688.jpg (312x326, 32.67K)

>and people don't want their one partner to be someone they've been with for years
speak for yourself

you do realize the purpose of having a marriage is happiness right you dumb fuck? maintaining a relationship or marriage doesn't matter if someone is happy because you are with someone else. god you are so fucking stupid.

I'm not speaking for myself. I'm an endlessly loyal staunch monogamist. I would never leave my partner. I just think most people aren't built for monogamy because they get bored and their eyes wander should the passion ever fade.

Attached: Anime girl confused.jpg (636x900, 62.13K)

then why are you defending the disgusting polyfags? let them rot in their degeneracy. i expect more from you.

normalize cuckolding. bottoms deserve a cute, sweet, caring bf to give all of our love to, for warm positive soul-enriching lovemaking. and we also deserve big mean chads to satisfy our degenerate impulses and blow our backs out mercilessly. normalize bottoms being selfish and getting everything we want.

>we
Opinion disregarded. Bias detected

i give a voice to the voiceless.

Attached: Me after twink death.jpg (1352x1904, 486.05K)

Bottoms should be raped when they say shit like this.

i'm glad we agree.

Yup, sign me up. Looking like it’s better than no sex

cool but why would i NEED to fuck multiple people when i don't fucking want to though? go be poly elsewhere and stfu and kys no one cares

>bottoms deserve
only those without mental illness

Is this what they meant by "bottom's rights?"

it's not mental illness, it's an entirely reasonable proposition and i challenge you to argue against it without appealing to emotion.

1. there is no excuse for top bfs to fuck other people if their bottom is giving them all the sex they can handle. tops have a limited amount of cooms. if i am taking care of his boners there is no reason for him to look elsewhere. therefore a double-sided open relationship is not beneficial.

2. a bottom on the other hand can handle at least two cocks at a time. and once i am clean and horny and warmed up my butt can take many poundings. so there is every reason to import a big buff bull or two to take over and wear me out once my bf is coomed-out and satisfied.

take the cuckpill.

Attached: 1663037026903752.png (678x525, 37.76K)

why would anyone take an abusive onesided nonrelationship over just dicking randoms
are you retarded senpai

>2.
enjoy not being able to hold your poops retard