28 years old

>28 years old
>not exactly unattractive but not exactly attractive
>kissless handholdless virgin
>I have never had a best friend/good friend
>I have never gone on a date
>I have never even held hands with a guy

is it actually seriously unironically over? I've been on hrt for like a few years now, and I look like a twinkhon I guess, im so sick of this, i've been alone for so so so so so long, for all of my life. what caused this? dysphoria? low self esteem? am I just ugly? is anyone else like this?

Attached: 1652243513511.jpg (1080x1069, 57.28K)

If you wear a kinky pup mask to hide your ugly face during sex I'd fuck you.

but you don't live near me and even if you did i'd probably be too embarassed to meet up.

>what caused this?
you need to put yourself out there to meet people.
discord bfs is kiddie zoomer shit because they don't have money to move and rent, so they cope by sexting, essentially. It's not a real relationship.

I like older women :)

Where do you live, desu. You don't have to be specific. Just say the region.

Ireland

but once again, you probably live in america or something.

>you need to put yourself out there to meet people.

how?

Well I might not be able to fuck you, but you can find some furry freaks and wear masks during sex for the added kinkiness. It would help if you're insecure about your looks. Essentially, you let the furry mask do all the "looking" for you. That's what I do anyway.

I’m in the same boat over here. Maybe one day I’ll put myself out there but probably not. I was okay I guess as a child but the older I got the worse off I got. The I had to transition which made things even worse. (Don’t regret it or anything and I knew it was coming as a child too but it does make life hard)

>how?
normal people socialize in real life, by speaking with each other and doing things together.
You need to do those things, because nobody will know you exist if all you do is make shit threads asking for attention on Any Forums.

NO DRAMA

???

i do live in america :(

Join a club for something that interests you, take a class, volunteer somewhere. Approach people and talk to them. It’ll be scary at first, but like anything else it gets easier the more you do it.

This sounds kinda similar to me. Also 28, I pass to most people apparently but overall kinda look/dress androgynous. I have a busy schedule but probably could make time to date but would likely lose any free time I had left. But regardless of that, I'm not even sure how to even go about starting to look much less how to stay safe while doing so which scares me. Also not all that interested in sex and also oblivious so would probably end up in situations where the guy feels led on.

this is literally the story of my life, except I'm 10 years to your junior

OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still interested in what you think of this proposition.

i live in america and could have written op

hi op here

that seems a bit too complicated idk, also what about like stds and stuff

>tfw no sex with a fellow 28 yo virgin just being extremely awkward and dumb but discovering the entire experience together, from sex to cuddles to going on dates

JUST FUCKUNG KILL ME IN MY SLEEP ALREADY

Are you feigning ignorance at common STD-avoiding rituals, or is Ireland a sex-education deadzone?

Use condoms. I don't care if they're uncomfortable. Use cock sheaths if you prefer (consult pic related). Test for STI and have your partner test, or if you're too fucking lazy to do that, stick to handjob-only sex.

Attached: fa244.png (869x412, 170.81K)

god i want this so bad, like, not doing any of the gay um, flirting beforehand, just saying 'do you want to date', and then giving eachother little kisses, cuddling and sleeping together (not sex). and eventually planning when we're going to have sex, and making it all romantic and stuff.