Boys and transgirls are made for each other

Boys and transgirls are made for each other.

Attached: 1663015672491821.png (396x574, 451.71K)

I agree. Post Discord.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i need a bf so bad ;-;

Im shy

I will never let those dirty transbians hurt any boy

Attached: 1659122701300545.jpg (828x1049, 211.11K)

OP, how does this picture make you feel?

Attached: glasslip.jpg (1280x720, 98.77K)

Correct. Frotting with Men is what we were made to do. The size difference is cute af. I also love feeling his stubble against my skin

I would love to have a sweet gf, whether cis or trans

Take it from me, king. NEVER trust a transgirl.

makes me sad to read posts like this
what if I met a great girl who I really liked and it so happened that she is trans
nothing about her being trans ‘physically’ would be an issue for me
but there are a lot of people on this board who say transgirls are heartbreakers
either they can never be at peace with you loving them or they’re just ‘meta-attracted’ and will leave you for another woman
it’s just gotta be stereotypes passed along by guys who had bad break ups, right?

I'm a loving transgirl and I would never cheat and I'm super clingy and loyal

If you say so, sister. You might be the exception that proves the rule. But I won't give you my heart, for it's already been crushed by too many transgirls.

>social stigma of being a trannyfucker
>bleak prospects after turning 30
>not having children ever
>all the instability that almost always comes included with being a tranny
pick your poison

first, it’s really good that you wouldn’t cheat; I would never cheat on you, either
but what about the other issues?
do you think one day you would just stop being attracted to me because I’m a cisman?
would me being attracted to you become a problem in some kind of convoluted ‘he only likes me because he’s gay’ mind game?
I know that no one can see the future but that is what worries me, too
for me, I can’t imagine losing my attraction to my gf over time just because she’s trans or getting hung up on labels about LGBTQetc identity
I wonder if you would have worries about those things, similar to my worries
I guess love is always a leap of faith

That wouldnt happen I had an ebf and he left me cuz I was too clingy

How clingy? I'm an introvert, I can't deal with bitches wanting to be together 24/7.

sorry he left you nonny, I’ve been dumped too and it sucks
but I hope you’ll find someone who appreciates you more!

Can u appreciate me? :3

forgot that you can't have sex without preparing for half an hour first either

handjobs, footjobs, blowjobs, heck depending on the girl tittyfucking, not to mention frotting and intecural, there’s a lot more to sex than just anal

don’t know you but if you’re asking if being trans would be a dealbreaker then I would say no but I do have the worries I mentioned above

yeah there’s also vaginal