Society's Role in Making You Trans

I believe the environment may play a role in inspiring /\/\/\/\/\ SOME /\/\/\/\/\ (see: not all) young people into becoming trans.

My mind wanders to psychosomatic illnesses like the "dancing plague" and other hysterias.

Could trans-related and gender-related images in pop culture produce dysphoria in some young people?

Perhaps in a different time or place, these people would have been content to be an effeminate gay man / masculine lesbian.

Attached: fuckingfunny.jpg (519x640, 46.33K)

no one cares about your 80iq “i feel like” blog post

Would you take the time to describe why you think I'm wrong?

Attached: live-long-star-trek.jpg (540x764, 39.34K)

>Could trans-related and gender-related images in pop culture produce dysphoria in some young people?
not unless they were already predisposed to it in which case the equilibrium we're obviously going to reach eventually is the equivalent of herd immunity rather than the pipe dream of thinking that having a gender censor approve every deviantart image will put the genie back in the bottle

Yes you're right that most people are sheep who just do whatever is the thing during the current time. You go back and look at many rock bands and you would think that they're trans-coded with their long hair and weird clothing. But no. That was different times. But ok now what?

>already predisposed
Yeah, this is what I had in mind. I had no illusions that trans imagery alone would give someone dysphoria.

And why did the overwhelming amount of straight media and straight influence failed to make lgbt children straight?

Attached: images - 2022-08-08T213231.444.jpg (550x557, 38.82K)

It didn't fail. There's way more gays and transgender now than before. Kids also used to like mice who rode motorcycles and turtles who fought ninjas. And now? Now they idolize japanese cartoons with cute girls doing cute thing. Of course the media has its effect on the development of the children.

>There's way more gays and transgender now than before
Maybe they just have the freedom to come out now

Tldr plus idc

>Now they idolize japanese cartoons with cute girls doing cute thing
I think you are projecting

And why you think is that? Because it is incentivized more. And marketed as more normal. So then obviously media does affect the number of people coming out as gay and trans.

Only thing here I am projecting is my nostalgia for the old cartoons. Now we have some cheap 3D crap and there are no hand drawn cartoons anymore... Also in games too it was very common to have some non-human characters but now it's a competition about how many different minorities can you fit into your game. Like fuck man.

this is the most vile thing i have ever seen

yeah probably, its still dysphoria and i want to die anyways so it makes no real difference

Lol, lmao even. Jfc, this concern trolling is getting so tiresome.

man i played with legos and watched ninja turtles and read stuart little and shit and i still wanted to be a girl at age 12. what gives

you're autistic, it's different

i know a few autistic trans girls and i would not say im one of them lol. im just male socialized.

Enbies and trenders are so adorable. Once they finally admit how retarded the idea of being trans and gender identity is because they're neurotypical, they still have to hugbox because they're worried about hurting people's feelings with honesty. Just don't dig too deep into developmental psychology or you'll realize what a mental health shithole you've been rotting in.

Attached: Untitled577_20220902020739.png (256x256, 117.83K)

>Would you take the time to describe why you think I'm wrong?
>dude, the burden of proofs is on you bro
no the burden of proof is on you

>less trans people then
>more trans people now
Seems like a proof to me.