Like half of you I was virulently homophobic/transphobic when I was in high school for a variety of reasons. Now...

Like half of you I was virulently homophobic/transphobic when I was in high school for a variety of reasons. Now, I'm clearly not - I mean shit, I feel weird and kinda shitty accidentally misgendering someone now - and yet I still have these lapses of time where I have a strange mental breakdown where all I feel is this burning, passionate hatred towards anyone LGBTQ.
I can actually make a solid comparison between how I think during these periods to that of an acid trip; it feels like this calm, awakened voice that still speaks with stern passion is telling me that I should "destroy all of these abominations", and other shit like that; generally framing these episodes as evidence that I am some sort of "Holy Warrior" (See: Adolf Hitler and the "aryan spirit")
What the fuck is my problem, and how do I make it stop?

Attached: 1242623753566755647871.jpg (1200x1200, 246.88K)

You are a holy warrior from Mr Hitler user. He and Eva have chosen you. You need to fulfill their commands. Destroy the AGP menace and the juden once and for all. I will lend you my aid!

>homophobic when I was a kid
>had no idea what trannies were
>fell for the tranny meme as a young adult
>after 10 of dating trannies and interacting with trannies I am now transphobic as well

Attached: 1658529721674.jpg (500x500, 14.87K)

Meds

Attached: 5455476567646535424408.jpg (544x833, 329.69K)

Nah, not like Hitler. More like "I will give my life to join the great fire of Kartikeya" type shit - Hindu Schizo moments
I haven't dated anyone besides this lady in middle school, I fucked her too.

I was talking about myself

I know, I was just commenting that your story really doesn't apply to my situation.

happens to me except without the nazi racist bullshit. you're just mentally ill, get some help.

>happens to me
how so?
>Nazi
I mean ehhh
>Racist
I'm not racist.
>Get help
what help?

is there any chance you're suppressing feelings of attraction to trans people or men or even feelings of wanting to look like a girl

you definitely have a cluster b personality disorder

I think you need to take more adrenachrome Mr Thompson.

>Like half of you I was virulently homophobic/transphobic when I was in high school for a variety of reasons.
mhm
>Now, I'm clearly not - I mean shit, I feel weird and kinda shitty accidentally misgendering someone now
mhm
>and yet I still have these lapses of time where I have a strange mental breakdown where all I feel is this burning, passionate hatred towards anyone LGBTQ.
what
>I can actually make a solid comparison between how I think during these periods to that of an acid trip; it feels like this calm, awakened voice that still speaks with stern passion is telling me that I should "destroy all of these abominations", and other shit like that; generally framing these episodes as evidence that I am some sort of "Holy Warrior" (See: Adolf Hitler and the "aryan spirit")
meds

Yes to all of those - I was exactly surprising those things. I'd love to date a guy, I'd love to be a girl, etc. But now - even when I'm honest with those things - I still feel these periods of anger.
I'd say more cluster A than anything. But Cluster B, maybe. What disorder are you thinking of exactly?
what fucking meds

>talmudic horoscopes

Are you gay or trans yourself now, OP? Or did you merely get psyop'd into becoming a leftist?

I am definitely gay, maybe trans. A /gaygen/ user described me as a "weird submissive coomer with AGP tendencies".

>Now, I'm clearly not
implying

you're like exchristians/agnostics chugging along in atheist groups. you're never on the same page as everyone else, and we all think you're fucking retarded.

Do you also feel shame and self-hatred over being part of LGBT? Do you wanna destroy yourself?

Schizophrenia.

Now take your meds.

Attached: latest-3577961084.jpg (587x554, 50.6K)