Why can't i just manmode in peace?

So many different things in my life make it a challenge. People tell me
>just manmode
And i try. But stuff happens. Looking in the mirror is weird. Wearing a sports bra. Normal men don't do that. Even trying to date, my luck has been horrible and the few people interested have to make comments about feminine features. It's usually bi guys or tranny chasers who are attracted to me. I can't date a normal faggot anymore.
I just want to repress on hrt and it sucks

Attached: Super_Mario_Bros._box.png (250x342, 48.01K)

why are you on hrt if you're not going to girlmode?

I don't wanna be a hon. I want to be normal

you think being a man who takes estrogen is normal?

Obviously not, but I'm trying to cope and live normal

>Wearing a sports bra. Normal men don't do that
you're not a cis man though.
>I just want to repress on hrt and it sucks
Did you expect manmoding on HRT to be just like being a cis man?
why? It's a middle transition step, you're still taking female hormones, it's never going to be exactly the same.
If you feel better while manmoding on HRT compared to repressing - then manmoding worked

Attached: 1663112100509.jpg (1118x1080, 432.82K)

>Did you expect manmoding on HRT to be just like being a cis man?
That's the idea, right?
>why? It's a middle transition step
Not for me. End destination

>That's the idea, right?
No, it's not.
Boymoding isn't indistinguishable from being a 18 year old AMAB not on HRT, it's not supposed to be. It's supposed to APPROXIMATE looking like a teenager, but it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
Manmoding isn't indistinguishable from being a cis man, it's supposed to APPROXIMATE that. Doesn't stand up to scrutiny, especially if you're one of those attention whores with all facial hair lasered off and shoulder length well groomed hair.
>Not for me. End destination
sorry, not a step, but a middle stop in a theoretical transition.

>facial hair lasered off
Mostly
>shoulder length well groomed hair.
Nope
>>Not for me. End destination
>sorry, not a step, but a middle stop in a theoretical transition.
I don't want to be a hon. People keep telling me to stay on hrt vs completely detransing

>I don't want to be a hon
then be happy, you're not a hon, you're an uncanny manmoder.
If you didn't wanna be uncanny, you shouldn't have lasered off your facial hair

>you shouldn't have
At the time i thought i had a chance, but thanks captain hindsight

>but thanks captain hindsight
np, anytime

Not really sure what this thread is about
Manmode isn't about trying to be a normal man

Says who? Some passoid?

Well I say it as somebody who has been manmoding for 5 years

OK what does it mean for you then?

Well in this context it means appearing as a normal man and being aided by the lack of results that HRT has caused so that you appear as a normal man to the majority of people you encounter

>Says who? Some passoid?
wow op, I said the exact same thing earlier in the thread and I'm a passoid, funny, isn't it?

>you appear as a normal man to the majority of people you encounter
And that doesn't go against anything I said so far
Idgaf about your shitty opinion, you soulless passoid fuck

So what exactly is the problem posed by wearing a sports bra for you?

It's one of the many reminders that iwnbaw

>soulless passoid fuck
..rude
>Idgaf about your shitty opinion
same opinion as that successful manmoder itt, so do you not care about opinions of manmoders?

Fuck off

Alright well I guess I see your issue
Personally I never tried to get myself into the frame of mind where I just pretend that I'm a normal man to myself
Perhaps that helped you but it wasn't something that I ever wanted to do, taking HRT and seeing my body naked would have dispelled that notion for me every single day
I prefer to see myself as an MtF who is just unfortunate in my total lack of ability to pass and even more unfortunate ability of appearing as a completely normal cis straight male to everyone including doctors working at LGBT health clinics

I just want to forget my transition and reap the few dysphoria alleviating benefits hrt gives me. I don't like half assing things