Mtf relationship vent thread

ITT we discuss our horrible traumatizing relationship experiences with the ticking BPD timebombs we all know as mtfs

>how did you meet?
>how did it go?
>how did it end?

hopefully by letting chasers and other people know the truth about these souless monsters they can be spared our fate by avoiding these homosexual transvestites

Attached: image_2022-09-13_123628970.png (2160x2880, 1.31M)

I don't like to be too specific about this kind of thing because all trans girls know each other and I don't want them bitching about me behind my back when they see me bitching about them behind theirs

>how did you meet?
on this very website
>how did it go?
fine, a bit turbulent from time to time but no major fights yet
>how did it end?
going strong

well she's going to cheat on you
and is definitely talking to multiple other transbians on discord

heads up bro

I have nothing to vent about. Things are going great and I am very proud of her!!

Does she know that you're taking HRT?

so no one is aware that mtfs are social inept parasites that suck the life out of anything they attach themselves to
because they are broken inside
and any relationship is a two way mirror they cant stand to be reflected in their natural hideous state of constant need and disregard for other peoples emotions?

how are you fags having healthy relationships with these bpd vampires
are you aware that its only a matter of time until "she" decides to "lez" out and leave you for another broken person who's just as disgusting inside as herself?
because thats the mirror they are comfortable with

Attached: image_2022-09-13_143609650.png (1280x720, 379.41K)

Did Pepsi cheat on you?

no apparently its not cheating if
"Im so fucked up I just needed somebody and you arent here so its okay and if you leave me I'll hurt myself and it will be your fault"

you know. that old chestnut women rely on to justify their actions and expect you to be a simp and go along with it.

You only have yourself to blame if you don't beat your tranny
Softcuck chasers who never throw hands deserve to be shat on

All of my bad relationships were ruined by cis people being weird as fuck, not sure why you think we're always the problem.

can we get some actual people discussing their actual relationships with mtfs
why dont we ever have real discussions about how fucking terrible these people are and all the injustice they make others suffer

I know there is an ocean of tranny hate out there from actually dealing with these skinwalking transvestites
no one else has any stories to share?
Im the only person thats ever had his heart broken on this board?

Attached: image_2022-09-13_152343789.png (1080x2240, 3.09M)

See

>these crossdressing losers might stop sending me nudes over discord if I stand up for myself and talk about what fucking trainwrecks they are

cowards get out my thread

I think the thread has potential to be interesting, but you're kind of a psycho, so I'm even less inclined now.

it WOULD be interesting if we actually had some people that would tell the truth
instead of simp for shemales by repressing their feelings
Im not the repressor
you faggots are the real repressors
and for what? square jawed cavemen in knee high socks that use you for money to pay for their laser treatments

Attached: image_2022-09-13_161154524.png (1118x629, 706.39K)

hell hath no fury like a chaser scorned

i think you have npd and hpd. stop being such an attention whore

but its okay for trannies to be actual whores

uh ohhhhhhh frt what happened with pepsi?

yes all of us are borderline whores and its ok you must accept it