Mtfg

pastebin.com/u7J1cwCp

Attached: 1658798168649926.gif (669x669, 123.34K)

doggy

Couple of minutes
She just sat there, naked, being ridden around. Nothing else to do except try not to cringe at the mean comments from the presenter
I think she did close her eyes yeah

>pedo tranny ex is exposed as a pedo groomer
>her pedo tranny friends immediately disown her and delete the pedo tranny diaper server they all used
>they act shocked and disgusted when they all participated in a discord server filled with their grooming victims
>I post screenshots in the new channels
>instantly banned
>start sending screenshots to their family and friends and employers

Maximum kek

hazelnut do you like cheesecake?

post some screenshots here then

just another day in /mtfg/

Attached: Deleuze_guatarri.jpg (225x225, 13.84K)

tired of brown people stinking up my country.
shower much?

Attached: 1662993758809753.jpg (853x707, 287.84K)

lazy OP ugh

You only post when thread is less than 300 posts, page 1 like a complete newfag. Tired of your shot dude

ok? and

what would u have done user

you two are the most boring girls imaginable, discussing your fetish in such an insipid manner
at least imagine yourself enduring the humiliation of public nudity for money

Troons that are broke and don't have their parents support/completely on their own, how do you manage? Asking because I may be in a similar situation soon

Better get used to it, we'll be hitting 10 billion in a few decades and not much of that growth will be whites or yellows

Who says I don't
I just like to describe to user that which I've seen, but she can't

My campaign isn't over so not yet. I deanonymized pretty much all the mods/admins and frequent users.

disability payments, mainly

ur anglo

you're a tranny

be autistic and sheltered and just ignore their protests until they give up

I’d do it. What did the presenter say that was mean? I’d just tune them out. Were they standing there watching with a microphone yelling at her or something?
I am imagining it. I’d do it.

mtfg should be “/mtfg/“ and there should be a label, at minimum “male to female general” but preferably some joke version like “miserable to force-femmed general”
the picture is fine, I guess
and I will guve credit where credit is due, at least you did not use a trip in the OP name field

They were walking along taunting her iirc

>girls
Anna is a literal man larping as a Disney princess, it’s just sad tbdesu

Do you get government sponsored housing too or do you have to find a place yourself? I'm not disabled so I can't rely on that, so if you have any advice for finding a roommate that'd be nice
I mean I guess that could work for some people, but that sounds like a horrible environment to be in. Plus there's a fair chance I may be getting kicked out

will take into account

I don't larp I just avatarfag

u r too idiot

I basically just wing it, but my frens are also really supportive so that helps a lot.

>watched one episode of aeon flux
what the fuck none of that made sense

based

ok then talk about that at least, and how it makes you feel
scenario: you have been offered 10kUSD to stand naked for five hours in a busy train station, no one is allowed to touch you and you aren’t required to stay still but you cannot cover any part of your body
furthermore, your dad is required to be the security guard/curator

I've fallen deeply in love with my best friend and I'm so fucking angry and disappointed at myself.

He's been so sweet to me during my transition and he is so tall and handsome and funny. He has a cis gf and don't think I have a chance with him. I hate myself so much for loving him. I wish I were a cis girl.

Kek, good one
Honestly I'd do it for 10k, that's too good money to pass up even with my dad being there disappointed in me
Surely he'd understand in this day and age

How do you mean by winging it, do you just couch surf? I don't have many frens at the moment but I am in a queer housing group on Facebook for a couple of cities I've been eyeing up

I don’t judge Anna’s gender, if she’s a no-effort tranner — well, that’s punishment enough in itself
unless you’re claiming she’s purposefully lying about being trans to manipulate others then yeah that’s not just sad but also immoral

yes the economic considerations these days really cut into the humiliation factor
dad might even be proud that you are facing up to the challenge
so hard mode: it is 3 hours, the pay is 500USD and your dad is told beforehand that this is your fetish

Yeah he’s a no effort manmoder with tits