Who will be the next popular trans actor?

Do you think there's gonna be a new trans actress anytime soon that will burst into the mainstream and gather a huge fan base like hunter did? will they be a youngshit or a twinkhon?

Attached: ezgif-4-07f3a6313e.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

me.

Attached: deleuze3.jpg (900x1001, 422.97K)

I believe in you, bagel. can't wait to see you in capeshit in 5 years

the only ones who will reach any level of fame are those that get groomed from pre-puberty and subject themselves to repeated molestation by producers

To add, you have Yasmin Finney (18) who stars in a pretty popular gay teen romance show on Netflix called heartstopper..it's pretty mid and not my taste but she seems extremely popular with the show's fans. some didn't even know that she was trans and thought it was a cis teen playing the part

Attached: 20220913_152454.jpg (643x835, 123.96K)

huh

think this applies to good amount of cis kid actors

Is that a hobbit?
That's a huge head, and huge feet.

why are you being mean

Hollywood is slowly disengaging with China for several reasons, but one of them is the batshit insane censorship standards. They're flighty, constantly changing, impossible to keep up with, and all you end up with is a shitty reputation in the West for bowing to China while actual Chinese are more interested in their own films that anyone else's. That's you. You are China in this scenario. By the time the next big trans actor is old enough to work, trans people will have fucked up their own reputation as consumers and as actors that no studio will go within a country mile of you. Maybe these mythical quiet trannies who just want to live their lives should have tried harder to corral you freaks.

me in the fluffy coat

take your meds

peak fashion desu

Oh shit I think I spoke to her at London Trans Pride when I was in the queue to give my speech, I didn't know she was famous

what was she like?

was Tube there?

I don't think so, but Yasmin was (along with some black trans model who got into a controversy a few years ago)

Attached: 20220913_164426.jpg (1079x1328, 203.1K)

idk why josie totah isnt getting more since she has like a rlly extra passing face for a trans girl.ooooh or i wonder if kai shappley will get more into acting when shes older like she was rlly good in babysitters club. theres some boymoder actors tho like finn wolfhard totally has been on hrt for years so when she comes out i have a feeling. and maybe timothee chamalet also but t-b-h-i hope not like i like him as a man

Josie might appeal have a chance but I think she needs a role in a bigger show other than a reboot of a sitcom that aired 20+ yrs ago.

now that you mention it, finn would make the perfect twinkhon desu. someone blast him with the gender dysphoria ray or something

It's gonna be a hon. It's the ultimate test for allies to crucify each other.

a hon would be fine as long as she isnt painted in a negative light, passes as a regular old lady and doesn't say anything that can be written of as AGP