Mia Mulder elected to Swedish opposition in Sollentuna

BASED BASED BASED

Attached: FciDylsXkAE0a44.jpg (750x1334, 125.68K)

mia mulder is one of the few hons i consider female shes so based and her energy is so nice

She's so normal and not creepy unlike basically every other trans youtuber!!! It's really based!!!

true, she was hondosed sadly, but she's not ugly, just clocky.
based sweden btw

I love mia!!!
unironically rooting for her bc the right wingers won and since she's in the opposition she'll probably have little to no power

Never heard of this person before but I think there should be a mandatory 5% of every country’s government that has to be hons, and a mandatory 10-20% that has to be youngshits or passoids (both ftm and mtf)
This is the only way we would avert a genocide of our people and I think we should lobby the UN until this is accepted as a resolution

Literally respectability politics personified
I'm sure she's a nice lady but "I like her because she's a nonthreatening passoid muh optics" is guaranteed to make me seethe and I'm not even trans I just hate this kind of spineless begging

she literally isn't a passoid, she just has normal energy instead of being affected and creepy like a certain pair of more prominent trans youtubers who get a lot more publicity

Is she the kind of Swede that accuses anyone with a white bf of being rascist and demands bringing boatloads of african immigrants to fix the critical diversity problem that will otherwise doom the nation? It's all I hear about over there.

pretty sure Germany elected a passoid and hon last year. The password has already angered some people bc she voted for a bill that wasn't exactly climate friendly although she's in the green party

Attached: 1632761820144.jpg (1738x658, 235.7K)

its because she's really pretty and started young enough in a time when it was more difficult to and way less trenders

>you're not fired, you're being "graduated'
>I'm not a racist, I'm a realist
>we didn't drone an innocent family to death, a group of suspected militants was used as human shields and tragically expired

I don't think so lol

The Green Party there is advocating for turning on coal plants because nuclear isn't green enough for them. They're utterly delusional

She's based and cute despite being a hon which isn't even her fault, endos are just fucking charlatans.

what the hell

Just watched one of her videos and she's like contrapoints if she wasn't trying to pass, looks like a crossdressing man in a dress. fuuuck this is detrans fuel.

The hon is like awhole other fucking level of hon jesus

be nice to her shes a sweetheart

it's not her fault, she got hondosed. Shes cute anyway

wonder if she's considered ffs. she seems okay from videos I've seen of her.

I wish her all the best and everything and as a faggot that is dirt on the boot on society i cant exactly hate on her but it just hurts. I guess I see myself in her cause thats literally what id look like if I continue trooning.

Where have you have user? Merkel said this shit for years before she left

follow the money