Would you date a NEET?

Attached: 1663084284834.png (640x640, 446.69K)

Yeah probably as long as it wasn't a permanent situation. Everyone goes through rough/goal-less periods.

Not unless they’re keeping my house immaculate.

Yes

Yes I would, I'd make him my little house husband.

Attached: menhera bunny.jpg (189x267, 8.51K)

If she's hot enough I'd do a lot of things that go against my principles.

Want me to stab my best friend in the back? Vote republican? Push my mom down the stairs? Let me see if you're hot then we'll talk.

Would you kill yourself if the cutest girl in existence asked you to do it

the average NEET tranner becomes super productive once she has a boyfriend supporting her

I'd have to see how cute she is before I answer that.

Yes.

gosh i’ve been waiting so long for some mommy or daddy figure to come along and mentor me into being a functional member of society. sadly it’s hard to find anyone worthwhile unless you already have your shit together, so i’ll probably have to figure things out myself and become the mentor figure that i wish i had

no, im the neet.

i would but only if they will come along with my daily hiking, running and yoga activities. if they wanna stay sedentary and smelly, fuck no

oh, to clarify:
>t. constantly innawoods neet cis gay

I wish I had a mentor bf who realizes I have potential and pushes me to achieve my best. Instead I'll most likely spend my life being a criminal degenerate who dies in the gutter or in prison.

god I all need to fix my life is a supportive bf desu, I'm dpd so I just need someone to be there to push me when I get insecure

Attached: Fbk82n3UsAAitF3.jpg (2411x3519, 864.36K)

Me too, the best part is that there is pressure of losing him and also the reward of making him happy as motivation.

They're the only people I date now, although I don't know if it's exactly "dating".
I let them live with me and buy them stuff in exchange for cuddling/sex.

cute :)

The last one was a complete virgin.... it took a couple weeks of fingering and lightly stretching his hole before he was ready for dick. It was worth it tho.

People dated me when I was a neet, now I have a job so things do change

I'm sorry, but if I date a trans girl, the only jobs I want her doing are "hand" and "blow".

based

No, never, not in a million years.