How many trans girls actually want to adopt children...

How many trans girls actually want to adopt children? I wasn't really concerned with having kids until my sister had one and now it's a deal breaker if I was going to have a trans girl as a partner.

Attached: blanket-baby-article.jpg (660x660, 43.29K)

>I want to take up an enormous responsibility because of FOMO
rethink this

Cis dude, I wouldn’t mind adopting a kid with a tranner wife. Aslong as she’s a good mom

>just don’t go for what you want bro
I’ll get a real girl thx

It's not like I didn't think about it before my neice. I just wasn't sure which side I was going to come down on. I know I'd be a good dad and I wouldn't take on the responsibility unless I was as sure as I could be.

im gonna adopt but it makes me so sad i cant have my own ://

If you're saying this you were never willing to date an mtf

Yeah sorry it sucks that we have to ask these questions but i don't see any other way around it.

I'm really not sure if I believe you user. You better have a stable, well salaried job with security and be absolutely sure you love the girl you're with before you do this or risk seriously ruining people's lives.
God knows my parents didn't.

I'd like to adopt, I'd also be open to IVF with one of my sister's eggs if she was ok with it. A lot of mtfs want to be moms, just make sure to find a relatively mentally stable one because having a crazy parent really fucks up a kid.

All common sense, which I'm not lacking.

i mean its fine like i freak out about it so i think youre allowed to also. idfk

I like to think that if our relationship had progressed to that point maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

You’re just a practice gf until I get a real woman.

yea thats the only thought that gives me a bit of comfort but it assumes so much

Why are you even here if you're a straight man

He’s denying his true sexuality

Trannies need to not be aloud to adopt. Imagine the sexual abuse those mind fucked retards would inflict on the child.

Aweeee poor baby. Waaaa waaaa. Show me your mutilated tranny pussy before you regret your transition and kill yourself.

today? no. if I get married to a nonchaser guy and we're relatively stable and such? yeah.
doubt it's going to happen though and if it does then I get to find out how much the powers that be want to keep children away from trans mothers

bet

I don't like children so no

Out of curiosity why that stipulation?

t. chaser guy who wants to marrry a tranner, is financially stable, and would like to raise kids preferably through surrogacy using an egg donor with a close genetic relationship with my wife if it's feasible

my mum abused me and psychologically I'm very similar to my mum, so I think it would be best if I never raise any kids ever

what makes you a chaser? why trans women?