If you want to make trannies detrans, ask them their dosages

After I found out that 250pg/ml at through with 0.15ml Een is hondose, I want to detrans cause that means I’m not really trans and I’m just a hon

Attached: D2FB50C9-C795-4E00-B505-05B7AE8BB3C4.png (1289x923, 1.13M)

Just change the dose. But yeah i get that, i was hondosed too and it was rather shamefulll to ask for help and have my friend know im hondosed :(

I’m not hondosed, I’m a hon cause I need that much een. True trans and passoids need half of that

>250pg/ml
My levels are about 1.5-2 times higher at their lowest, I was taking cypro and currently take bica and yet I look worse than you after 10 months (started month before I turned 20 due to mpb since I had no GD). It's all genes so hondose doesn't mean as much as people think, tripfaggot

doses differ between persons user.. try to read before making adjustments to your shit. 250 is fine and higher than most endos will be willing to go sadly. 300 is ideal.

You are just bdd
You don’t understand, I take an high dose for such little gain. My body is literally testo fueled, I’m a fucking man

Sneed. I couldn't get a bf despite actively looking for 5 years

Look better it’s easy af to find one

What's Een? Isn't 250pg/ml good? Doctors recomend 200pg/ml.

That’s not the point!
To get to 250pg/ml I need to inject 0.15ml while passoids only need 0.5-0.10, so I’m a hon (male body, male endocrine system)
I’m a hon, I’m biologically doomed

Same but either way being a hon is better then being male.

No user, being a hon is being male
You aren’t a woman until you look like one

Oh then I'm fine because I malefail often.

what’s your digit ratio?

My what?
Then you were lying

then don't inject IM in thigh or inject lower doses more often

Attached: 79B9C2D3-1923-4185-A36B-39BC51303607.jpg (1222x734, 135.09K)

are you like actually pretending? or are you legitimately fucking brain damaged and retarded?

It’s true, ppl who get their E levels high easily are always passoids
Mine is like right stop being retarded

trutrans were feminized in the womb due to heightened sensitivity of estrogen receptors

>Mine is like right
it’s not completely over then, ygmi

i thought digit ratio was a meme

*sigh*
hope this is just bait
it is

Attached: CBA3116A-C6DB-4011-AAF8-066D7480CC71.jpg (1229x811, 122.83K)

this is so unbelievably retarded i don't even know what to say
are you really so hell bent on hating yourself and self sabotaging that you stoop to this level copium to justify it?
jfc you need to log off