Is metal inherently transsexual/non-binary?

Is metal inherently transsexual/non-binary?

Attached: metal.jpg (480x720, 58.21K)

yeah metalheads are a bunch of reppers and they mosh to make the pain go away

If you want to talk about long hair, we're going to end up talking about jewish tradition of ascetic nazorenes and how according to tora having long hair was part of the practice.

Attached: boy and his rabbit.jpg (740x870, 67K)

One thing is ascetism and stoicism. The other is metalheads having more hair products in the bathroom than a girl. Theyre all repper nerds, theyre softies, its known.

cute boy alert holy shit this awakened the need for a metalhead bf hard

Why do I look like an ugly Irish thug instead of a heavenly blond androgyne who probably fucks a lot. God isn't real because he isn't this cruel

Attached: quote-those-oriental-people-work-like-dogs-that-s-why-they-re-successful-in-life-i-went-to-rob-ford-113-99-98.jpg (850x400, 78.44K)

No.
Next question

I kinda relate.
Idk I think Chuck Schuldiner kinda opened the genre up to basedfags by being too much of a softie desu. Metal doesn't have to be reddit. That being said, I am a softie.
Oh yeah? Are you bisexual?
Because you don't grow your hair out and dye it.
But they looks like gorls.

Attached: 3af8bee3e8a4d79f5088d1f15e951884--man-braids-long-hair-man.jpg (600x600, 60.72K)

not at all

It seems that way.

Attached: b9ec1c4d08644a067a57a2f4d0fb9e6e--alternative-style-metalhead.jpg (236x176, 11.3K)

No. Most of thise guys are very str8. I like the music but seldom hate dates with true metal heads . I did date head bangers

yeah, ive explained this here many time before but many black metal artists were repressor.. valfar from windir, quorthon.. what's funny is that ive posted hard proof and you all ignored it and yet these threads keep popping up so you only say what you want to hear uwu euronymous was tranner x3 like fuck off learn the fucking scene you poser shitbags
>t. ran a zine in the 90s

Idk I just like the noise

t. femboy

Yeah but a skinny, young metalhead basically looks like a femboy.
>what's funny is that ive posted hard proof and you all ignored it
I have never read your arguments about this.
I like the noise of having my ear licked and kissed.

Attached: tumblr_n9uru58dl81siolruo1_500.jpg (500x375, 58.91K)

i remember that thread lol. Euronymous being an ftm and being killed by Varg bc he was an mtf repressor.

The thread just went silent right after you posted your evidence lol

Are you mtf? Were you a repressor back then too?

Nah, I feel like I'm the only mtf death metal guitarist. There's a lot of reppers but it's not exclusive to metal I don't think.
I don't think Chuck was a softie desu, he was a giant fucking stoner though so I'm sure that played a huge part of it, lol

Attached: wafflechuck.png (778x511, 468.87K)

seriously? post the proof that quorthon was a repper

idk about trans but i've always said metal is one of the gayest genres
t. metalhead

yes i am mtf, stealth though but i like posting here since it's one of the few places where i can find like minded trans people who are not fucking snowflakes
of course it goes silent when i post evidence ruins everyone's twisted reality of their black metal idols, very lame.
i dont have proof about quorthon specifically since lot of word of mouth things, i posted proof about being in that scene in the 90s though and getting handwritten letters from people like fenriz.. if you want a hint about quorthon look at that signing thing he did

Can we please get a tranny mosh pit going?

>if you want a hint about quorthon look at that signing thing he did
not sure what you're referring to