What the fuck is wrong with gamerbros btw?

genuinely asking. u add a pride event to a video game and get death threats.

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-200344_Twitter.jpg (1080x1236, 229.33K)

Theyre escapists; often jaded, lonely people who have a deep fear of change. In their day to day lives of meek submissiveness to the Others they fear they relish both the safe routines of their favorite vidya and the ability to safely lash out without a spooky scary person calling them a loser or hitting them.

lol

So like... we all wore these, didn't we?

Attached: 1636545982745.png (225x224, 77.71K)

yes

I was told they were better.. ._.

based

People don't like faggots, pure and simple. Otherwise you wouldn't need to force yourself on people.

I wore a plateskirt with a male character model. I malefailed somehow and got free shit as a result.

This but unironically and don't pretend you fucking trannies aren't doing the same thing with your RPGs. The world hates me, games are my escapism, FUCK OFF out of my favorite ones that were MADE FOR ME, NOT YOU, and stop introducing topical virtue signalling real life drama bullshit to a thing that I use to get away from real life.

everyone wore those including cishets because they looked cooler

the world hates you? "topical" virtue signaling? this is just embarrassing to read dude

>projecting this hard

i just wanna play vidya without having retards inject their retarded virtue signaling and twitter politics into it.
>escapist
this is a key point, i want escapism and when you put gay irl shit into vidya you ruin the escapism... which is your whole product in the first place. idgaf if it's pride flags or paid ads it's jarring and i don't want it

This. Hardcore escapist people project their own values and ways of thinking into the worlds they're invested in. For homo/transphobes, being reminded of the existence of LGBT people serves as a reminder that there's a world beyond them that isn't according exactly to their beliefs, and for it to "infiltrate" their little world where they've constructed elaborate rules and assumptions that prohibit a lot of the typical elements of the real world, is unbearably painful to them. It's not so much that they consciously think "there are no [insert minorities here] in my fantasy world"; it's more a thing they take for granted because it's got nothing to do with them, so why on Earth would MY WORLD have types of people I either don't care for or don't know about? It disrupts their escapist fantasy. Reminds them that the world, in fact, is not theirs and other people live in it.

Yes adding rainbows to a finished game years later is topical. Slapping a tranny flag bumper sticker on a car in cyberpunk, a game where literally anyone can transplant their brain into a different body and pass perfectly, is topical. Spamming chat with "trans rights" like it fucking means anything in a multiplayer fps completely unrelated to trannies is annoying surface level nonsense.

And now remove the passive aggressive tone from your post and realize that the video game's sole reason for existence is to provide people that escapist experience. The product being sold is "this other world where X is taken for granted."
If you fuck it up the product is worthless.

exactly. God I hate leftoids and their armchair psychology

Well it's just that "This other world where no gays or transes is taken for granted" is a retarded thing to cater to.

Wow this post really blew up! Thanks for the reddit gold kind strangers! *tips cap*

Look i looove RPGs a whole lot, always have always will. Wrpg, jrpg, action rpg, tabletop; i love that shit! But i only get upset over reasonable concerns with the game quality you know? Not arbitrary culture war BS!

Anyway, thats why Indoctrination Theory is actually still correct and bioware's ending for Mass Effect 3 is WRONG and they NEED TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY (STILL)!!!!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

Attached: 1630655999259.jpg (1600x1200, 124.37K)

this, tfw rocking a rune platebody, dragon med helm and dragon plateskirt

being 'trans' has no meaning in a fictional world where you can be literally whomever to want.
i don't want to play a tranny because i don't want to be a tranny, being a tranny is the cope. what i want to be and play as is a girl. so why do you niggers have to keep trying to ruin that fantasy

>But i only get upset over reasonable concerns with the game quality you know? Not arbitrary culture war BS
One in the same. A developer who spends any amount of mental effort on culture war bs is not focused on making a good game. If they're the type of company to virtue signal, they're not the type of company to iron out all the bugs.

>company injects arbitrary culture war bs into their service game
>wowwwwwwww why are people getting mad about culture war bs instead of game quality [in this game that finished all meaningful development over a decade ago]