Being female

>being female
>feeling alright about acting like an emotional child as an adult
>women and children can be careless, but not men.
>not expected to "man up" and repress fear and anxiety.
>being able to obtain sympathy when frightened by scary life situations.
>literally cried my way out of at least six moving violations because I'm a frightened woman.
>having strong men pursue you. Not feeling ignored.
>even men I don't know are protective of me.
>I simply could not have managed life as a man.

Why does it seem to anons necessary to have dysphoria and odd disorders like agp and such to be trans? Why can't ones main reason for wanting to be a women is life is easier?

Attached: 1638809495105.jpg (800x556, 77.49K)

Because its not you incel fuck

it sounds easier for him. are you a pooner

>Because it's not you incel fuck

Attached: 1620482584362s.jpg (198x250, 6.48K)

For her. I'm a her.

OP here. Y'all are nasty. I ask a serious question and you shitpost.
I'm trying to find out who here just felt life would be easier as a girl?
I think it is easier, but that doesn't mean I'm happy. I liked sex better as a gay boy. I never seen myself as a man, but I thought I was a cute gay boy. I just could not digest getting older as am male. Besides, life seemed easier for a less intelligent person like me.

u just claimed that ya weren't boi which is it

So far I have been able to be so socially isolated that I haven't dealt with much abuse. But my complete and utter total lack of masculine aggressiveness and dominance is probably going to cause people to treat me like a doormat.

I was born a boy but changed into a girl as a young teen. Had a sex change.

You can always try being a female and not have to be aggressive. Girls don't have to stand up for themselves as much, they can stand up for themselves, but they don't have to. It's way harder to be a man.

Sounds like you were a failed beta male

I get through life just fine doing my own thing. Society not giving a fuck about you can be very freeing. I can pursue all my interests in peace and don't have to worry about any retards butting in trying to hit on me or patronize me.

Because failed males are revolting creatures deserving no empathy. Just lefts and rights. Until they man up or die.

It literally is. Its just do happens that women are also weaker so in relation some women might perceive to have it ‚hard‘. Factually speaking thats just ridiculous. Women have so many more safety nets, the absolute majority will never feel what its like to hit rock bottom, because someone will
Intervene. If you are a guy thats struggling nobody will. You will get pushed down further for being weak.

I have been there. Not anymore, but women are disgusting

If men don't want to support each other be each other's safety nets that's their own problem

They can become girls then no one knows they failed at being male. I failed by the second grade and boys shut me out, would not let me play gsmes, so I played with the girls and it was much bettercfor me. Everything that was considered female so much better for me since I can remember.
You know what else? All the boys who act hostile towards me here, irl they'd probably want to kiss me!

Men support each other all the time. The main problem of incels is just poor socialization

I'm only disgusting to men who are envious of me. That's usually on the net. In person, most men are very sweet to me.

Stfu wench. Women treat guys that are down as air at the best and as something to ridicule at worst.
Women are a big part of what leads to this reality. Lots of men dont want to be associated with weak men also because of women.
I was weak once, but I turned it around. The way women changed around me
was quite eye opening. I could
Just forget about how it was back then, but I refuse to. I will always see thirsty disgusting women for what they truly are. Of course I like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but its always the same. Those disgusting women that first about me now ridicule weaker men in front of me trying to stroke their ego about having an alpha now to show off instead of all the other women. At the same time they constantly cry about things relating to them being weak and expect sympathy. They are the lowest of humans and only if we recognize that and take it for what it is, we can have a long term stable society. Stop this bullshit about them being on the same level. Its just ridiculous and lots of women get the wettest if you treat them for what they really are

That's probably true, yet I bet it's different? Like men support each other in competitive ways but they don't offer to help like they do for women. I always praise men for having greater ability and intelligence. I find men actually respond with greater warmth when women admire a man's intelligence than their physical abilities.

>All the boys who act hostile towards me here, irl they'd probably want to kiss me!

Troon delusions. MTFS don't pass. they can only date other mentally ill bipedos.

I'm not going to argue what cannot be seen. I know several transgirls who live total stealth and post here. They just don't care to argue with incels.

Funny because it's generally men who push the idea of pulling yourself by your bootstraps, being against social welfare programs, etc. while women do not. But then they cry because they don't get help like women do.