Hip/Ass enhancement surgery

Does anyone here have good information on enhancements of the hip and ass? I've heard that there are two methods: implants and fat transplants. Is one better than the other? I found one source that said that using both was the best option. Also, do you know of any good surgeons for these procedures?

Attached: underwear-women-sexy-panties-lace-transparent-womens-briefs-panty-women-seamless-panties-lingerie-intimates-plus-size.jpg (800x800, 314.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FcO3wuPBS1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump
i don't really know anything but I've heard bbl is good? I've been looking into maybe getting that. some are saying fat transfer isn't safe though.

darkwaifutrap recommended this video youtu.be/FcO3wuPBS1w
but i am myself not sure how good these exercises are because i started to do them myself only recently

Attached: 1642341747840.jpg (656x1084, 98.65K)

Unless you're a youngshit and already have the right proportions this probably won't work nearly as well as one might hope. For most people, fat transplants and implants are probably the only hope. A waist trainer can probably help though.

i am talkihg about muscles, you can always have them despite your age

True, but I find it hard to imagine that any amount of exercise can give you female proportions. On the other hand, these surgeries look like they can really give somewhat realistic female proportions.

what about nice muscles as a start (also free) and then add surgery?

Attached: 1638360383912.png (174x180, 59.43K)

That seems like the best strategy. Start with exercises and then move onto surgery. I would also add in waist training as well.

>that pic
degen?

no, i am not her, just your average user tran

OP here. I'm trying to figure out a complete list of surgeries for if I wanted to start transitioning. I want to know all the surgeries and all the surgeons before I even consider starting a transition.

me in the pic... someday
I will look into this exercise

I personally find looking at that pic painful because she hasn't had SRS. I still don't get not getting SRS.

some of us like our dicks
I kind of want srs someday too but only if I can have both

Whatever floats your boat. If I somehow stop repping (incredibly unlikely) than I will want to get literally every surgery possible to correct my body. SRS, FFS, breast implants, I'd probably even get vocal feminization surgery. And of course, I'm also looking into hip/ass enhancements. I would want to look as close to an actual female as possible. To hell with my savings.

Hip implants always look like trash. What you need is a proper workout routine and some luck with fat redistribution.

How do they look bad?

They look bad because they look like they don't belong. At least BA can get pretty good results these days and good fakes can look good even if you can tell they're fake. Not the case for hip implants.

By fat distribution do you mean surgical fat transplants? Or are you just referring to the effects of HRT?

Anons all talking about silicone hip implants, but what about iliac crest implants?

That's a hip bone graft, and I've only seen grafts that make your hips taller, not wider. They'd look retarded on a tranny.