Dead seriously, why are european girls so obsessed with becoming boys...

Dead seriously, why are european girls so obsessed with becoming boys? Is this phenomenon only happening in modern times?

Attached: FJsomghXIAApp9q.jpg (1080x1920, 281.45K)

because (((they))) corroded european culture and tradition, so now young people just want to die and leave no offspring.

that doesn't look like a boy

Potential/visibility/acceptance

Specific pooner gene has been identified and is much more likely to occur in certain ethnicities, typically europeans (there was a thread about this yesterday).

Plus far-increased social acceptance in modern times for pooners and thus this.

If they actually medically transitioned (get onto T), the notion of "it's all trenderism" is far overblown, because the overwhelming majority who go onto T dont go off it + there is no proof of higher medical detrans rates for FtMs vs MtFs. Those not taking T may still be trenders though.

Bc it’s hot.

Penis envy!
Masturbating has never been more fun since I started using a fake cock!
Safe for work piece of plastic!

Attached: 67A5986B-43B6-453D-B37D-90A6881ADD25.jpg (1115x990, 541.54K)

>Is this phenomenon only happening in modern times?
there are many stories from ye olde days of women dressing as men to access male only spaces that were seen as more prestigious as well as stories of men dressing as women to be exempt of male responsibility.

Girls make the best boys

>there was a thread about this yesterday
can you link it

Post thread of yesterday please user, interested in this.

Boys are cute. Unfortunately they stop being cute after they stop being boys. Men are attractive in their own way, but I doubt most of these FTMs are imagining themselves as beasts.

Lol I was trying to find the japs-eye before realising its a dildo

the enlightenment and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

>stories of men dressing as women to be exempt of male responsibility
The absolute ancestors of /tttt/

Because Europe is the most socially advanced and tolerant areas in the world. They're still throwing gay people off buildings in multiple countries.

Don’t know what you consider beast but this is my dream body
It does have one. It has a reservoir which you can fill with lube or take cum. That’s where the fluid in the photo is coming from but it’s hard to see in pictures

Attached: F058D3B0-FBED-4B2F-A03D-EA7EE65A4AE2.jpg (1125x1516, 1.1M)

Are you a white ftm? Why did u developed this wish to be a boy?

Yeah I’m white.
Wouldn’t be able to tell you why. It’s just a sense I’ve had all my life and only started acting on seriously little more than a year ago. Makes me feelfulfilled compared to the listless dread and total disassociation I had as a foid, so I press on further.

>why do boys want to be boys

Shut the fuck up gargamel I don’t fucking care if you want to pretend to be ftm as part of your silly little detrans but you’re gonna go around and make ftms look retarded ticks everyone off
YWNBAPOONER

Attached: 40617944-76BC-4778-B77D-223AAB27E3FD.jpg (1125x1444, 685.15K)

Why do you want to be a boy? Do you know most boys are disposable? Or do you want and wish to be Chad? Also what do you think of incels

Not that user but it went like this for me
>wish I were chad
>realize it is impossible
>repress disastrously
>crack and take T anyway because I can stop after 3 months or whatever
>dont/cant stop because it completely emotionally stabilises me unlike before
>remember I'm volcel and asexual so literally who cares if I can get pussy or dick or whatnot
>means it just doesnt matter if I turn ugly anyway

As of now, I'm just shaving and lifting and socially presenting as a butch lesbian, while being on T. I dont expect to ever pass for male, but if I do somehow turn into being strongly taken for a manlet instead of a very butch woman, I will just segue into that social presentation. You might say I will regret it, but in the meantime, even if I am only given these few years of being on T, the sheer mental effects of being on T are too hard to immediately give it up now

>waaaah people don't care about me
>waaaah people don't want to fuck me
Woman moment. Stop crying

Also I think extremely misogynistic and extremely sexually frustrated incels should receive solutions to decrease their sex drive. Gets rid of at least the whole "I cant get pussy" fixation. They still face other social issues related to their male sex of course, but 95% of their mental bandwidth is very obviously taken up by the above.

I’m aware. I made sure to fully redpill myself before transitioning. Chicks can get away with fucking anything as long as they’re pretty. That’s all that’s expected of them. They don’t need to have any character or soul.
Of course this comes with downsides for them and I myself had my fun with the good and the bad of female privilege and being a girl on the internet.
Though I knew that was just short term fun and wasn’t actually what I wanted. I got special attention that I didn’t truly want. I wanted to be able to blend in and be invisible and for everyone to stop caring for me as you would a child or a dog.
Of course I’d like to be a Chad but I know that’s not possible for me, just speaking realistically. I’m short so I’ve got to be funny which thankfully I was always inclined towards even as a girl. Always being the class clown who looks close enough to a boy throughout school will set you aside from female socialization.
On top of that, my female peers could always tell something was off with me before I even did. I think they assumed I was a lesbian, and straight girls will do anything to ostracize perceived dykes.
Incels, while I sympathize where they’re coming from and I can agree on their observations of women, they’re still pathetic. It’s pathetic to build yourself around your shortcomings and wallow in them. I share a lot of the same thought patterns, (especially after becoming much more attracted to women and becoming incredibly horny in general on T) but at least I still cling to the idea I can improve and surpass myself.
It can only be up from here.