Women are literally inferior to men in everything

Women are literally inferior to men in everything.

Why would anyone want to become a woman?

Attached: fc2c5c8f21aff4c2035dab0bb7934ad7.png (1000x835, 457.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qloY4OJxBoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tiddy

to be submissive and breedable uwu

So superior that women continue to have a higher level of education?

i like having a phat ass

You don't give up all of your male ways when becoming a woman guy. Other than losing some logic to emotion you end up gaining best of both worlds for most tranners.

Attached: 1617599776402.jpg (428x428, 55.93K)

>So superior that women continue to have a higher level of education

98% of all the great philosophers, mathematicians and artists are men.

>t.ftm repper

Ok, name every great philosopher, mathematician and artist

You can lead a whore to Vassar but you can't make her think.

This phenom is literally caused by schools becoming worse. Men go to schools less because it's just not rewarding anymore unless it's a STEM field. youtube.com/watch?v=qloY4OJxBoQ

I'm sure Hypatia would have a different answer, even more so being a Neoplatonic philosopher and mathematician; as well as a professor of astronomy and philosophy. The way to change the course of the world is knowledge, and you are actually inferior for that. :/

You got it backwards dipshit. Men are better than women at everything, INCLUDING BEING BEING WOMEN

A youtube video doesn't count as absolute truth it's not like schools are worse it's that some brutes can't pass, what more rewarding than physics, math, medicine, chemistry? That's the loser's argument, akkaka

Oh, come on, that's easy.

Females control sex and are much more expensive, biologically, in the process of creating more people. Males are disposable.
Also, males are given a threat rating on first contact.

Unfortunately, those two factors don't just evaporate when males transition.

formal education isnt real education. real education is something you actively seek rather than merely partake in.

It's not about passing. People quit in the middle. I got into business which has lots of females and every teacher is some boomer. It's really painfully boring and tasks are way too easy. And every time you discuss about something it's more like hey ok you bring good points but let's just continue listening to me doing my monologue until the class is over like what do you just want me to to not come and watch or read something online instead?? And every course is like you basically cannot fail and they give you so much pity like fuck I stopped tryharding after first half year because me actually doing something just made others in my group feel pressured but now I just feel unaccomplished all the time.

This is a personal problem, if you think you are the incarnation of wisdom, why study, right? The monologue tends to last more than 7,200 hours in longer courses, but this is to create good professionals, the tasks are easy because you understand the content.Congratulations for doing the bare minimum.

my strap-on in your hand

It's not a personal problem if it affects half of the population. Deep inside men want to be challenged and as a result grow. But the current system is just outdated and results in easier courses. Females don't mind because they are super conforming and have no such drive generally speaking. This is also why most women don't do well in video games or sports.

The copium in the replies to this is so funny.

Yet there are women out there that stomp you in absolutely every domain. Unless you are quite literally a top .001% tier male, there will probably be an abundance of females that are more competent than you in any particular skill, bar maybe strength related activities.

I always see average males cope and pretend they're better than women as a whole by riding the coat tails of hypercompetent men. Shit is hilarious

The real copioum is the retard tripfag camping the thread and screeching at anyone that comes by and disagrees lmao

For every woman that can beat me there are 100 men who can beat me, and that woman.

my goal is to make you laugh

losers who failed to complete the course comment

quite possibly the most retarded statement. like not to go all sjw on you but like historically society has been male dominated and has suppressed women and the breakthroughs made by women, erasing and coopting the work of women

>my goal is to make you laugh
Cheers tripfag

For average males like yourself, about half of all men and women can easily beat you

Ah yes actually women already invented time traveling but we as evil men just hid them away from the common eye yep yep.

Clever
+1

I like it when people call me pretty and my skin is smooth. Plus have you talked to men? Women are so much easier to hang out with

What the fuck are you on about? Where do you live where the average woman isn't infinitely more shallow than the average man?

Sure, sure, keep telling yourself that, education involves repetition.

very easy to win when you suppress the other group from studying

No
>t.lesbian gigachad

This is not about me. You. Or John. This is about men and women as a whole. So stop attempting to make it personal.

>t. another average male with delusions of depth

Men and women are made up of individuals, retard. Your attempt to generalize is a way of trying to pathetically attack women while hiding behind the nutsacks of other men

And that man is still not you

>education involves repetition.
So do sports and video games. But there is an additional component to it: competition. While school is just a smooth ride for X years until you get a certification so that you can participate in yet another smooth brain and then wonder why are more and more males losing their drive to live and becoming more depressed.

>I'm shallow, therefore everyone else is too
>but you, user, are a failure! Gotcha

Knowledge is nothing without the innate ability to make good use of it.

also anecdotal fallacy. Most thinkers are men.

Attached: r.jpg (836x1024, 84.41K)

surely you were born knowing the periodic table

I only wrote one of the posts you replied to, but no, you are not any deeper than the average woman.

No. My attempt to generalize is to make it feasible to draw conclusion from such a large dataset as "the entire human population on earth". If we were to measure strength for an example and my sample is two people: a male engineer and female firefighter. And then we came to the conclusion that women are stronger than men.. Well that would somehow be more accurate result to you then because it's based on "individuals" huh?

L + my skin pretty now + ratio + grab my boob at random + hips cool + boyfriend grab my butt + skill issue + bf grab my thighs too now