Cis hormonal transition

Can cis men take estrogen and enjoy it?
Can cis women go on testosterone and enjoy it?

Attached: 10C128A3-23A7-4C52-B179-8D5DEBE2F0D8.jpg (582x648, 44.94K)

>Can cis men take estrogen and enjoy it?
No.
>Can cis women go on testosterone and enjoy it?
Yes.

Hey you. You wanna drink something the dinosaurs drank?

You wanna drink what Micheal Jackson drank? What Freddie Mercury, Van Gogh, Shakespeare and Moses? You wanna be cool like them?

Drink some water. It's the latest trend that EVERYONE is doing.

Be healthy and drink this amazing liquid that has been here since the dawn of time, and still works properly. Something that every living being on earth has had contact with, since the very beginning.

I mean how cool is that? That's really awesome and you know it.

So why don't you drink some water right now and think about how you are doing the exact same thing as others have done in millions of years. Drinking water.

Drink water and be one of the cool kids.

Attached: 1638380038049.png (1400x991, 1.31M)

my tits look like this at 8 months hrt, what tf do I do?

Why say no to one but yes to the other? Do you just think T is a better hormone?

I knew a kid who got gyno surgery in high school, I feel lucky for not having it because my parents probably would have made me get it too

>female brained female

I wished I had gyno growing up
But frankly no I'm pretty sure cis people with hormonal abnormalities don't like it

Ehh, I'd say no to both, but taking test as a woman is probably worse than taking estrogen as a man. Once a woman gets an enlarged clit and a weird tranny voice from test, there's no going back

You stop being cis the moment you take cross-sex hormone.

The only questions is how much
I unironically think each sex would enjoy cross-sex hormones; cis folk would just keep their natal hormone higher
Of course as a tranny my perspective is biased

i'm a ciswoman and i got cursed with cone tits that looked pretty close to the OP. had to get implants to fix it

>Can cis men take estrogen and enjoy it?
Yes. I'm a cis man and ever since going on estrogen i feel way better: my body is pleasant to look as well as my face, orgasms are way more intense, thinking is clearer and easier than when i was on T and all the emotions are somehow different. Unfortunately at one point people kept mistaking me for a woman thus it was always embarrassing when i spoke and my voice was far from that of a woman, so I decided to voice train and present fem.

Attached: smug845.png (393x723, 274.86K)

I’m a cis woman on T, originally for clit enlargement, I tried to maximize my growth without paying too much attention to side effects but now I just roll with it because I feel more confident and energetic on T. Like when I think about how I’m stuck with a permanently lowered voice, I don’t feel anything. I just got used to my deeper voice. I think trans people are wrong thinking reverse dysphoria is a thing that exists.

>orgasms are way more intense
psyop

>cis

No offense, but like this person here:
You don't sound cis at all. You guys sounds like enbies or something

>You don't sound cis at all. You guys sounds like enbies or something
I don't believe much in the enby thing since everyone is a bit woman and a bit man. Lately, though, using my old clothes (the few that still fit at least) is weird sometime

Why? Simple. The downsides you get from taking testosterone as a woman are clearly outweighed by upsides. Estrogenized men, on the other hand, have nearly no upsides, unless they are gender dysphoric in some way.

I am a man (male), but nice try.

>there's no going back
Why would you? Having a weak and shrill voice sucks.

>Estrogenized men, on the other hand, have nearly no upsides
You get a lot of benefits, what are you even talking about

Such as?

>Why would you? Having a weak and shrill voice sucks
Nothing sounds more unpleasant than a weird gender ambiguous in-between voice

getting fucked by hot chasers

There are none, mtfs are just megacoomers akin to people who fetishize having a prolapsed rectum or having a penectomy. There are no benefits to chemically castrating yourself, it’s just a fetish.

>Having a weak and shrill voice sucks
most women don't sound shrill and there some dudes that have annoying voices

>Such as?
- better skin;
- stop/partially reverse balding;
- clearer thinking while angry;
- horny is less animalistic and controllable;
- fat redistribution makes eye stand out more, improving men's face (men have uglier eyes and face compared to women);
- it's easier to be happy, it's also easier to be sad;
- anger and similar emotions are more controlled;

me i do

Mental effects are only the case if you're a tranny

any voice above 140hz is shrill and undesirable

>Mental effects are only the case if you're a tranny
I'm a cis man and I got them, so that's false

>psyop
faggot. Ask any tranner and they'll all say the same thing. Threads are full of orgasm evidence.

>- better skin;
Men don't want smooth skin unless they are gay
>- horny is less animalistic and controllable;
Better than being never horny at all.
>- fat redistribution makes eye stand out more, improving men's face (men have uglier eyes and face compared to women);
TF are you talking about? That's both wrong and also highly subjective.
>- it's easier to be happy, it's also easier to be sad;
>- clearer thinking while angry;
>- anger and similar emotions are more controlled;
Pretty sure this is honscience. Women have historically been known to be histeric.
also this>- stop/partially reverse balding;
Actually the only reason why a man

And pooners say the same thing, who is right? Or are you both lying fetishists?

>cis man
You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think It means.

Been on hrt for two years. Orgasms don't worth the hustle stfu

I've never heard a pooner say that. Also good job ignoring the overwhelming evidence and playing it off as psyop. Touch ass.

Attached: 1643946430185.jpg (474x562, 28.51K)

>easier to be happy, it's also easier to be sad
Absolutely terrible. I hated the mood swings.
>anger and similar emotions are more controlled
My emotions are far more controlled on testosterone. Went from getting upset often for seemingly no reason (before I ever shot up test), to now where it takes a whole lot to push me (and even then, at most I yell for half a moment and then I'm fine, unlike crying for hours)

Female lifters who lowdose test all report the significant mental benefits of it, and review that it is far better for that vs "female roids" like var

t. Cis les on test

>Men don't want smooth skin unless they are gay
this is just a stereotype
> Better than being never horny at all.
I can be horny and it's quite easy actually, I'm not mindless when horny anymore
> Pretty sure this is honscience. Women have historically been known to be histeric. also this
both false, as I said I'm cis and i got those effects nonetheless

Nobody except delusional faggots believe this

>anedcotal fallacy
For the majority of people it does. Either you're an exception or your E levels are off. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it's that way for everyone, or do you actually think everyone acts and thinks like you?

Cope. Nobody likes women’s voices, not even women. How many men do you know listen to female artists?