Malefail thread

Post times you’ve male failed in public.

I’ll start.
>Boymoding in the car with my mom.
>out to her by this point but still boymoded in public.
>Hoodie, skinny jeans, etc…
>running errands and then went through drive through to pick up salt for the water filter.
>my sister left shoes in the back of the car
>mom makes a remark about her daughter using her car as a shoe closet.
>guy loading the salt into the car points to me and asks if it was me or another daughter.
>starts nudging my shoulder getting time to answer.
>I’m petrified
>he stops and my mom and I drive off.

Attached: 07A1A117-B21B-4779-9041-6BAB9F794250.jpg (200x200, 4.16K)

My mom used feminine pronouns for me once... im a cis guy lol

>I’m a cis guy lol

Not anymore you’re not.

Fair

never

I went through a period of what I think was near-perfect androgyny before I started passing, and it was really jarring...I mean, for all I know people could be staring at the obvious tranny but I dont think I ever looked honnish.

> be me, boymoding and used to some stares here and there as some people get a little confused by how I look
> on hormones and changes are starting to really kick in
> get invited to go out to eat with a group of like 10 friends
> haven't left the house in like 2 weeks at this point almost, but I say fuck it I'll be with my friends
> clean up and get ready to go, when I arrive everyone is already inside
> walk inside towards their table all the way in the back
> say hi in my usual quiet voice
> my friends are treating me normal, everyone is laughing and talking and I sit down
> I happen to look back across the restaurant
> realize that almost every single person I look at is staring at me
> literally every table I walked by is looking at me with a deeply confused expression
> people look away as they notice me staring back
> I turn beet red and shut up for the rest of my time out
> when I walk out people are staring at me again
> avoid people for the next 2 months after that until I started passing consistently

Attached: 1643709916098.png (691x791, 519.46K)

i went to a family party and my dementia-having great grandmother just kept gendering me female the whole time. she said to my mom “you’re daughter is so skinny!” and then later when my cousin was leaving he went to shake my hand and my grandmother scoffed (bc it would be improper for a male family member to shake a female family members hand) and said “give her a kiss!”. Literally no one in my family thought it was funny except my sister, everyone was just mortified

would you mind if i gave you a transbian kiss?

Teach me your androgenous secrets

Only if it's really romantic

I’ll be your gf and fall hopelessly in love with you if we mate is that ok

This is my dream, how do I accomplish such perfection

>get job at tacobell
>8ish months on hormones?
>school had just ended for the semester
>had to apply with my deadname and stuff.
>didnt wanna tell them I was trans so I figured I'd just boymode for 3 months until school started again.
>get introduced to the team manager uses my deadname which was obviously very male.
>workers look a little confused.
>When they talk to me or about me they gender me as female despite using my deadname.
>Shift manager directly calls me a girl at one point
>other employee says that "he doesnt hit women" when another employee joked about hitting me (cant remember the exact context. but it wasn't malicious).
Really weird experience desu especially considering I was boymoding heavily and using my deadname. I even wore two sports bras to flatten my chest down a bit since I had B cups by 6 months. The only person who gendered me male was the person who hired me and even then she seemed confused.

I have a few other male fail stories. Some pre- transition. But this was one that stuck out to me the most.

Despite this I still don't think I pass 100%.

>manmoding at the DMV
>guy is starting at me the whole time
>as i leave, he gets up and follows me out the door
>stops me and asks if i'm transgender
>before i can answer tells me he doesn't agree with my ideology and i'm ruining women's sports
>walks back into the DMV lobby

thats not malefailing thats literally just getting clocked.

Pic
idk i think I'm just lucky D:

Attached: 02-05-08-42-51.png (720x1280, 957.22K)

that's what malefailing is for manmoders

Tbh it was probably not some amazing androgyny that had people staring at you, it was likely that you were home for 2 weeks and looked homeless.

Ya might be projecting a lil lol. I take very good care of myself people just make me anxious

I don't think I ever malefail, but my presence in a restroom occasionally makes men double check if they entered the right restroom.

Damn, thanks anyways

>About 2 years ago
>Less than 6 months hrt
>awkward not short but not long hair
>on holiday with sister in France, moving out of Airbnb and taking trash out
>hold door open for a guy waiting outside the apartment block because he didn't have a key or w/e
>Says merci madame to me
>ride a wave of happiness for the next few days from it
it felt pretty great, I pass maybe 80% of the time now and it still feels great