Tfw I've been out as a gay male for over 10 years

>Tfw I've been out as a gay male for over 10 years
>now gay sex is so normal I started to develop a forced straight kink
>fantasize constantly about a girl forcing me to blow my big gay load into her womb, have babies, and get married
>tfw I'm a gay man getting off to the idea of having seven or eight kids with a dominant, tradwife

What the fuck is wrong with me? How did this happen and what should I do with it?

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 39.11K)

Horseshoe theory of sexuality confirmed???

Date an FTM and coom inside him

I am fucking gay and want to blast my seed into a feminine, religious virgin girl.

My life feels like a strange experiment now.

You’re probably just bi with only a sexual attraction to dominant females. So you’re main attraction is with men and you form relationships with men but have a small fetish/attraction to a specific type of female.

It's a huge attraction to any traditional woman with ability to bear child. I want to be in a straight marriage, loving my beautiful wife. :)

Dont worry, if you lean hard enough into being straight, youll become gay again

Bishits who go from men>women>men and so on are annoying asf

I was literally gold star gay for over a decade. Never identified as bisexual, so it makes what's happening now even more confusing.

>gold star gay
Why does it matter though? It’s just a label and if it doesn’t fit you anymore just don’t label yourself

I'm definitely supposed to hide my past when it comes to dating women and hookups now, right?

Damn...How do I break the cycle and have a straight marriage?

Well, sex with a nonbinary person is always gay sex, so you just need to find whatever the opposite is, then it'll always be straight sex. Problem solved

Your sexuality is just being a contrarian

I would have probably gone through more fluctuations in 10 years if that were the case.

Are you also homophobic?

I probably have tons of internalized homophobia and grew up as a child in a homophobic family.

kek

Attached: catt.png (300x224, 50.36K)

Sounds like you are finally growing up and realizing none of this LGBTQ cringe is real.

FUCK. BRO, I want to shoot a fat load into a warm pussy so bad.