What did you think of Sophie, the popular LGBT musician

What did you think of Sophie, the popular LGBT musician

Attached: 20220205_051953.jpg (1000x1000, 78.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O7KpCOY7iok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still enraged by her stupid death, fucking troon, so talented, so dumb.

What kind of dumb bastard breaks their neck trying to take a picture of the moon

Retarded reason to die, who gives a shit about the moon?

I have never heard of her until she died and it's mentioned on this board.

>the popular LGBT musician

Attached: wat.png (214x230, 142.45K)

I think shes kinda cool, I liked Ponyboy and some of her older singles enough. Not like a crazy huge fan tho.

i had literally never heard of her until she died

Ponyboy was amazing, loved it. Didn't hear her other songs

Incredible visual artist and sound designer, alright songwriter, stupid STUPID awful way to die, fucking horrific full-on nightmare shit over absolutely nothing. Unspeakable thing to inflict on your loved ones let alone yourself, at least when it's suicide I can rationalise it as succumbing to an illness, it's like an "act of god".
I got major middle-class art school kid vibes from her in interviews and stuff though so I dunno what she was like as a person, you gotta ask yourself what kind of person 1. Does blackface in 2016 and 2. Fucks around on a roof terrace in her mid-30s like she's invulnerable, seems kind of a sheltered thing to do
Insanely envious of how tapered her jaw was, I'd kill a baby with my bare hands in the middle of the high street to have no 'wings' on the sides where the corners are like that ... and she fucking SQUANDERED it!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i got some of that too. that this was real talent expressed but in a sort of empty shell, so it was super volatile, always ready to die, but not in an existential, rimbaudian way, but more of how doves are dumb.

i think he was based for doing blackface and trans larp
everything else sucked

That or she was just middle class, I dunno her background so it's quite possible she started poor as shit but I grew up near a Hopkins Homes estate with 2 posh drama schools and a posh music school in the vicinity and all the kids from there had the exact same vibe, not always secretly nasty or anything that serious but just... thinking like the world's made out of Lego you can pull apart and put back together at will instead of blood and collagen and rhizomes, that's the best way I can put it
Either that or I'm just salty about not being that pretty + the whole ~~I love all of humanity unconditionally~~ thing is a red flag to my traumatised pessimistic brain because to me "unconditional love" is just love that refuses to / hasn't recognised its own boundaries yet; to me it's wook shit

No actual hate though, I wish she was still alive even if going by music taste alone I'd prefer it if we discovered the transgender equivalent of black midi next youtu.be/O7KpCOY7iok

There's a practically 100% chance that "trans larp" post was just her ex Tzef being super salty because Tzef is an insane "FFS is transphobic" sjw

her vibe was kinda cool i dont really fw her music tho. it didnt really hit me that hard when she died i never really "got it"

This

i dont think ive listened to their songs but i think theyre ok

She shaked it up and made it fizz (her entire organs and brain)

she didn't land on her head, that would have been a mercy

I thought she killed herself and people said that after. People always cover for suicides.

imagine dying from a selfie lmao