Are people on dating apps like grindr and tinder insane?

are people on dating apps like grindr and tinder insane?

Attached: dac.png (600x614, 341.29K)

99% of ppl on grindr are disgusting and should be killed from my experience with the app

It's super fucking oversexuallized there. It's insane

tinder seems pretty normie from my experience but yes grindr users are insane

I just use dating apps to get cute pictures of dogs

Absolutely, grindr is a bit of a shithole

My favorite part about Grindr is how these people pretend they have standards or aren't on there just looking for sex.

Sigma male grindset

I used Grindr for the first time recently and it was a little nice, just in the sense that everyone looking at your profile is at least bi

Lots of gross dudes on there but I found a cute bi boy who's my age and very sweet. We've been fucking/hanging out for over a month now

Damn, i guess i should stop wasting my time on bumble lol

What even is a good dating site to use?

Having difficulty with finding a twink or MtF bottom to split open on Grindr.

I should mention it definitely took a lot of wading through gross messages - not the best app for sure lol.

I'd open people's messages and not respond, and then they'd start raging at me even though they are like 40 years older than me. Stuff like that. You just gotta be willing to have standards

taimi allegedly
can anyone confirm?

If you take care of yourself, aren't creepy and aren't one of those "only looking for tgirls" profiles then you'll do fine

grindr is just depressed mtfs

My profile just says that I’m looking for something casual. Not into masc. prefer twink, trans, or fem. safe only and I can travel. I don’t have a face pic though. Only corners. Should I change my tribes? I’m under Twink and Trans.

>one of those "only looking for tgirls" profiles
what's wrong with that? my profile says im only looking for trans girls, femboys or twinks and get messages constantly

Fuck, lol

Also I just got this message from a hairy dude.

Attached: B69FB05F-175B-4E17-B0CC-99B84857C22A.jpg (828x280, 146.06K)

i hope this guy gets murdered by some christian far-right group desu

Attached: 1642114711924.png (1079x953, 410.22K)

Another one I got.

Attached: 18033093-7C7F-45A3-B034-AF7FC68A2631.jpg (828x709, 196.02K)

Nice ass

Personally I don't message with people unless I know what they look like, and also in case they're ashamed of being caught on grindr or some shit.
I mean i doubt think it's neccesarily wrong but if I'm talking to someone and hitting it off with them and then I see that they are only looking for trans girls it feels weird. I would honestly prefer a bi dude who genuinely is interested in me for who I am and not necessarily because I'm a girl with a dick desu