Ewwwwwww!

Ewwwwwww!

Holy shit Gia said effy left me to go live with a African pimp and whore out of hotels wtf!

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 20211031_160215_HDR.jpg (4656x3492, 3.75M)

Ok, didnt ask

I guess when effy told me she didn't like men I failed to ask her if she slept with gorilla's too

Ewwww I can't believe I said she'd have a home with me always after getting touched by those jungle monkeys

She was lying when she said she had standard this gross violent bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-024733.png (1440x2880, 1.59M)

Is effy your mom?

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! gossip drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg like wtf fr???? fml im so sorry for your loss omg

Always nice to see a tranner start their own business

I never want to see this monkey loving jungle fucker ever again!

Knowing or caring about board drama and who trip fags are is something done by

FEMALE

BRAINED

FEMALES

It's not your own business if you have a pimp you should always be independent

She was but now Gia is my mommy and provider

I didn't care until she told me she left me to live with some African jungle monkey out of motel 6s wtf my place is really nice. Gia loves it

Maybe effy really was just gutter trash... Maybe olive is right

Attached: 1634477451291.jpg (1024x1024, 77.49K)

Why would you even date that creature, he's literally the most disgusting thing on this board

Yikes, cool it with the racism

Man fuck this literal nigger lover. This is the last time I'll ever speak of her again

Race traitor whore bitch I hope you get aids from those nigger monkeys you love so much

I shoulda known when she watched this stream and said her favorite commenter was the nigger

Fuck this nigger loving bitch I'm gonna delete all her pictures now and Nintendo switch profile

NIGGER lovers do not get profiles on my Nintendo

Filthy nigger loving shit eating prick. I hope you od on heroin with your filthy jungle nigger

Attached: 20211202_191658.jpg (3264x1836, 1.57M)

The only thing lower than a literal nigger is a jew. That's why they love each other so much

Knock knock

Who's there

A nigger

The welfare officer is closed on Sunday you dumb nigger can't you read?

If Zoe had fucked niggers like effy I probably woulda gotten over her quicjer... I still have warm feelings for Zoe whereas the thought of effy again makes me fucking sick. All that nigger slime covering her

>going on a schizo racist rant to a bunch of people who don’t care one bit

Yeah can’t imagine why she left

Touch grass weirdo

No one gives a fuck lol. Cope and worship the BBC

Schizo

>Race traitor
Dude you're a white tranny. You're literally furthering the destruction of your race by chemically castrating yourself.

Psychotic eyes. You should've known then the bitch is crazy.

>Cope and worship the BBC
That's disgusting.