Which country is the worst in the world to be a transperson, specifically in regards to healthcare?

Which country is the worst in the world to be a transperson, specifically in regards to healthcare?

Excluding third-world sectarian/developing countries obv, mainly from the Western frame of reference

Attached: XhZT-xLE_400x400.jpg (299x299, 12.69K)

def north korea?? wtf kinda question is that.

every thread like this should go "what country is the worst for ____ OTHER THAN north korea?"

>Excluding third-world sectarian/developing countries

I didn't read that far

just take my bump as I leave in shame

Attached: FaceApp_1642233352614.jpg (509x636, 111.08K)

north korea isn't third world you imperlalist

Italy feels pretty miserable
>no injections
>2mg progynova or 50mcg patches only
>all doctors will hondose you for life with 2mg progy f+ 50mg cypro
>very transphobic
>changing your name and gender requires a lawyer on top of it being a very lengthy and expensive process, plus you can be outright denied if the judge you get just doesn't like you

bongland by far

well NK would be second-world since they were aligned with the Soviet Union but yeah, all places which everyone agrees are despotic are excluded from this

as far as the "Western frame of reference" goes it might be the UK. Idk though, don't live there but you always hear all kinds of horror stories from transpeople living there, for whatever reason that island just has a knack for producing transphobia

scandinavia is terrible
afaik the uk and germany are bad too

>Excluding third-world sectarian/developing countries obv, mainly from the Western frame of reference
so how "western" you mean? does russia count? does poland or serbia?

Italy feels pretty good
>can diy injections
>can diy injections
>can diy injections
>very transphobic is good cause no hons in public
>just get it changed in Switzerland you only need to fill in a form

well you can DIY pretty much anywhere....
also
>just get it changed in Switzerland you only need to fill in a form
what? how?

France is the worst since you have to interact with French people to get the healthcare you need

Nah, not the worst
> got prescribed gel
> 2mg sandrena, fem ranges
> changing name and gender is hit or miss but you can get it for free
> transphobic yes, but it depends on the region. Tuscany is fine, Sicily (and the South desu) is dogshit.

>how
idk marry someone from there and get citizenship
we're not getting self id anytime soon so getting a spanish/swiss citizenship is unironically a more realistic goal than waiting for us to get some rights here
>Tuscany is fine
Napoli/Bologna still better and you don't have to live in tuscany which is already a plus

>just get married in Switzerland

ah, so not fucking doable at all

well I mean compared to a complete cultural shift that's never gonna happen? lol.
seriously consider moving to Spain

yeah sorry I should have specified further, broadly speaking I mean "developed" countries so Europe as a whole, Russia and also developed Asian countries could qualify

Sweden here:
>hormones (or maybe just puberty blockers?) for under 18s were recently banned from the biggest hospitals after the UK drama
I can't find updated info on this though so maybe it was reverted? I doubt it though
>2-3 year waiting list to get to your first meeting at the trans clinic
>we're practically considered transvestites because they haven't updated the treatment guidelines since the 80s
>1 year of invasive questions + RLE to start getting actual treatment
>hondoses
>another few years waiting lists to get surgeries
>legal gender also takes a year to get approved for change after you've been diagonsed
so basically you can be 15 and get no real treatment until you're 20

Yeah, its literally the dictionary definition of 2nd world

Usa, not for any trans related reason, its just a shithole in general

Idk if it's the "worst country" for trans healthcare as such but Ireland's system is pretty shitty

The waiting list to start hormone therapy is fucking long (2 years) and you need a therapist's referral

That being said the healthcare system as a whole here is fucking shit so I think it's less a fault of transphobia and more so a reflection of the sorry state that the healthcare system is in generally

A few years ago I literally had to leave the country to get an ingrown toenail taken care of properly

Attached: 1638687137812.jpg (695x439, 36.19K)