/gaygen/ - Timid Ice-cream Edition

Previous

Attached: pls-do-not-tap-on-glass-it-scares-the-ice-35236665.png (500x518, 148.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/slbnDYFL99g?t=131
youtube.com/watch?v=71EnaOs-Xdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

Attached: donut seeds.jpg (400x380, 22.29K)

wait, wat sony did this.....
youtu.be/slbnDYFL99g?t=131
new mjd video btw

Attached: 5fb57bf90b2f447b907395ef4587d4d3-desktop.png (482x666, 651.9K)

Would you drink coffee if it has been roasted by people with down syndrome?

Attached: boneless-chicken-eggs-35-cents-funny590.jpg (590x605, 35.61K)

Heh

Doesn't matter who makes it
Coffee is vile

uncut penis

Coffee is one of the greatest things on earth

They cant hold an education like autists, but they still seem to have more sense.

Attached: 10365750_10202046243745852_9065350721351056037_n.jpg (403x960, 80.12K)

I love it too

Do any of you know which way you're supposed to insert curved anal dildos? I always insert it so the tip goes inward onto my prostate, but then it seems like it automatically turns around inside. like it would rather be turned the other way :s

Attached: analdildo.jpg (225x225, 7.08K)

It tastes disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=71EnaOs-Xdk

Attached: chess.jpg (852x480, 44.32K)

which ever way feels better

BURN WITCH

BURN

Attached: monty_python_witch.jpg (369x314, 21.4K)

childish take. coffee is delicious as fuck, BITCH! Have you ever been to starbucks?

No. Sugar water from star bucks tastes disgusting. Real coffee (tm) tastes amazing.

>stay safe dolly, someone could steal you on the street

>don't worry I might know a trick or 2

>if I saw you on the streets I would steal you and have you captive

Attached: 1643541371773.jpg (612x640, 192.92K)

omg i hate you now

>starbucks
ew
Gas stations with franke machines make better coffee. Even mcdonalds makes better coffee than starbucks crap

drip coffee maker.
I know, but you can make like 3 litres at once that way.

Your dick tastes disgusting

I don't know if that's supposed to be an insult. But Germany has a lot of "inclusion" companies where all sorts of stuff is made by mentally challenged and handicapped people.
I just found a roastery close to a common hiking place where people with down syndrome live and make coffee, and I wanted to know your opinion on this.
Normally I try to get zapatista coffee, but that has been increasingly hard since the largest anarcho syndicate has shut down their work for Covid

starbucks have really sweet options which are good for beginners ugly hoe

sounds like ur grindr experience isn't going very well
you've gone on any dates/hookups yet?

can i see your grindr grid

Do you want to attract the attention of Marius? Cause with such childish takes you are SURE to do so.
Starbucks is evil. Nordic gas stations is where it's at when it comes to coffee.

It's nasty

Costa and coffee #1 but still gross

No, I'm going to eat tomorrow at a restaurant with one of my female friends.

The worst part is that I'm still trying to get nudes of this weirdo even if I'm not meeting them. Why am I like this?

Neither group I mentioned is substantially learning disabled. So I would assume both can specialize well, meaning if they roast badly, its because they were trained by incompetents, not because of any development challenges they had.

>Nordic gas stations is where it's at when it comes to coffee.
umm.. what about nordic cafés?

>Why am I like this?
you're a thirsty slut, most bottoms are

Now where would you find a café in the middle of fucking nowhere? But they're good to. Actually some of them sell bread that can be considered bread.

People here try to ignore how atypically male-brained you are for this general

>Starbucks is evil.
That's why I like them uwu
the more negative of an impact on the planet a company has, the more likely I am to support them. I really don't care what they do to some irrellevant poor people as long as I pay as little as possible for the product so I have more money for myself, which is the most important. It's the free market *emoji that shrugs shoulders*

I do know if I'm the only one, but everything except Americano is so god-damn sweet when you buy it from a franchise.

Also

>Now where would you find a café in the middle of fucking nowhere?
scandinavia has cities u kno

I think Kuurst may be retarded

Do you really?

Attached: Screenshot_20220205_054744_com.grindrapp.android.jpg (1080x2244, 917.86K)

Ah, a Nestlé fanboy. We will shoot you first in the upcoming workers revolution.

Bit of a strech to call most of them cities. More like agglomerations of people. Unless you mean those in the south.

I just found this neat vintage coffee poster the other day when reminiscing about a fine Jewban cafe in North Beach called Moises. They make a cafe con leche that tastes better than morningwood feels

Attached: Untitled.png (474x661, 528.25K)