Started to train for that femboy body look, ended up just getting lean, what now?

Started to train for that femboy body look, ended up just getting lean, what now?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Congrats, youre like 75% of the way there. Now just do some ass excercise and you'll be golden

Now become my bf.

I think you're confused user, the "femboy body look" means getting lean by definition

low body fat and mid-to-high muscle mass

unless your idea of a femboy body is just being obscenely skinny in which case your best friend is cardio 24/7 and dieting

Attached: defv06q-86ea20a1-45a4-4282-83ec-23be2df59adf.png (1200x1280, 308.27K)

Get into cycling. The most hyper feminine sport and best way to get the feminine body.

Becoming a bit leaner comes first, the look will improve bit by bit

Ass excercises are the best

>low body fat
>high muscle mass
are not just describing zyzz?

>low body fat and mid-to-high muscle mass

Attached: 1644063897154.jpg (307x341, 14.27K)

No I mean like this you fucking retard

Attached: tumblr_2ef044f15d4ef824eccaf18737aa7a99_171f083b_640.jpg (640x854, 121.7K)

Send pics

what kind do u guys recommend (need 2 kno as a trans girl with no ass lol)

Thats not a femboy retard

invest in a bicycle if you don't have one already and ride that shit all the time

as far as gym/exercising goes, focus on squats, lunges and hip thrusts/glute bridges

also don't forget to do your cardio to keep your bodyfat % low!

i am really underweight so cardio isn't rlly a priority for me rn, i'll def exercise my thighs n gluts more ty user!

okay well then like I said if your idea of a femboy body is just being skinny then stop eating so much and do cardio, you're welcome you fat fuck

Go on youtube and search "butt exercises women"

weighted hip thrusts
romanian deadlifts
bulgarian split squats
seated good mornings
pissing dog

use weight. don't do endless baby reps. train in the 6-12 rep range for hypertrophy. focus on farm. hardest thing will be learning to actually activate your glutes. imagine squeezing a penny between your ass cheeks at the top of the hip thrust. for the bulgarian split squat, imagine trying to make your body as straight as possible at the top of the movement and your ass being totally rigid as the point holding you erect.

if you want more info check out brett contreras on youtube or jeff nippard

Attached: bum.jpg (1109x614, 82.75K)

focus on form* lol

ty user i will try to do all of these!! i have a couple weights in my room that i might b able to use in the future to make things harder

make sure you eat at a slight caloric surplus + up your protein intake. You need to do this or you will not put on muscle--especially if on hrt.

yea im trying to eat more things inbetween meals and also more eggs and chicken etc. Have def improved a bit, at 61kg (im 184cm for reference) so not SUPER underweight anymore, def gonna keep trying to eat as much as i can throughout the day

you can also use resistance bands to do the first three of those exercises if you can't afford heavier weights. Like the thick ones that are just bands. I used the Intey brand ones from amazon when I was trying to repress by working out a lot. If you are a beginner it will be enough resistance to help you build muscle for a while.