Why does asexual exist?

Why does asexual exist?

They are just bi ultra virgins

Attached: UltraVirginSexual.png (220x132, 324)

im asexual since i dont want to have sex i was born with gender dysphoria in my genitels so i hate my penis and masterbating isnt fun to so i dont do sexual things and sexuality becomes a bad feeling for me since i hate that part of my body if i ever get srs maybe i will be sexual but sex is gross to me so probably not

There doesn't need to be a whole sexuality about it

catholic guilt has been replaced with gender dysphoria

there doesn't need to be a whole sexuality about having gd either but here we are

Because asexuals aren’t attracted to any gender even if they decide to have sex.
bishits are attracted to more than one gender even if they decide not to have sex.

Asexuality is all about the lack of interest in having sex to some degree (it's a spectrum). It doesn't have to be caused by trauma at all, and you'll find cis aces too.
I never had interest in having sex with other people, and now after starting HRT I stopped being horny entirely. It feels nice to not be a part of this bullshit system and do stuff that I want instead.

well i think there shouldnt be heterosexuality and homosexuality because its all just a cultural meme and everybodys actually bisexual in some way
same for gender no reason for man and woman to exist because everybodys non binary in reality
the cope is just so hard tho
the only sexualities that should exist are asexual and allosexual, thats how we should differenciate :)

name one asexual who isn't on the autistic spectrum
i'll wait

You have to distinguish asexuality from hyposexuality.
A truly asexual person has a sex drive but no sexual attraction to other people.
Hyposexuals are much more common; these are people with little to no sex drive. There's a whole list of medical conditions that can cause it, and it's sometimes considered a medical condition in and of itself.

b a s e d

What if you use medication to get rid of your horniness? I don't like the term "sex drive", as it implies someone wants to have sex.
I used to get horny a lot due to my T levels, but had no interest in having sex. Now I don't have to deal with that at all, and feel much better that way. No need to waste time on this sort of thing.

Brian

I identify as asexual because I would rather not come out as a homosexual.

don't get why people on this board are so triggered by the existence of asexuals, it's not like it bothers anyone

even if true it would still exist

way to give away that you have no idea what you're talking about.

trauma
>t. former asexual now pooner into kink

I doubt most aces are virgins. First of all, they're mostly women. Do you know how aggressive men are? And how yielding women are? Every ace I knew was in relationships and had sex to please their partner but didn't like it.

It’s more acceptable for a woman to be asexual so it’s probably not “most aces” but “most that are openly asexual”. Also the majority of “asexual” women are just attention seeking

its about gender euphoria nice try though

Are you retarded?