What's the most popular suicide method amongst trannies?

What's the most popular suicide method amongst trannies?

Attached: PngItem_866358.png (916x1125, 846.46K)

i tired to od but failed.. so not that

im planning on blood loss via cutting. because u make the choice, then u just can relax and fade out

with what

300mg benadryl, bottle of vodka, 40mg adderal and whatever of my moms medication i could find idk what all that was

ur a fuking teenager brah I got fentynal here to sui out with
was gon kill my family a few days ago
I'd lend u some fent if I could

yes i did it when i was 16 i wasnt smart i tjust made me have the worst experience ever.

yeah just shoot me in the head even

oh well

yeah ill realistically prolly just pass out in a alley or park again sometime and hope that i wont wake up that time

did u troon late or early

repressed till 22 so way too late been on hrt for 4 months and just yeah

holy fuck that sucks
22 yr olds aren't even zoomers
yup

tech are zoomer but like not in the way that matters. i knew i wanted it when i was 13 but i didnt do shit and waited on an srs list for 3 years thinking it was hormones. so my life is just worthless now

I was about to get on at 14 but didn't I'm a millennial.
I was so close so gonna kill shit when I die

yeah its poitless at this pint.. i cant even up my dose for 2 months i just wana go down in some dark washed up place where no one will find my rotting corpse for years. not that anyone loves me enough to look

It was harder to get on hrt -18 if you're over 22 and that's the way it is.
Look at zoomers who are 18 and not on hrt yet.
They're fucked as well.

im accepted my reality is over. ill ruin my life till my next dosage change and if thers not an improvement im just going to end it that same day

that's nowhere near a lethal combination lmaoo

im aware now i said i was a retarded teenager who didnt know the right way to die. but now i have a plan

I was gon die a few days ago but chickened out
that can happen

cant really chicken out of a train running you down all it takes is one moment to jump and be gone. thers a track by my house, ill do it in the section of no houses, in the middle of the train so no person controlling it sees and just get my head right in there

I gotta do bad shit on the day I die so my shits' different
I got fent like I said..

no one cares about me enough for me to want to do bad.. i wanted to ruin someone one time so i might do that before i jump

ive nuked all my contacts they keep showing up to my house i just want them to leave so i can nuke my brain in peace before i end everything

I've got no contacts lucky

lol its 1.. everyone else left me for the person who manipulated me. i guess thats lucky