How can this happen? Did he just get hondosed?

How can this happen? Did he just get hondosed?

Attached: 1644049871733.jpg (720x1173, 95.67K)

7 years doesnt mean anything. what age did he start at and what did he look like?

Does anyone have any proof that the tweet is actually real?
Otherwise I'm not really sure what your problem is, I've been on HRT for 5 years and I'm not hondosed.
No one in my family even realises I'm on hormones, nobody notices any difference in my appearance besides growing out my hair.
Everyone thinks I'm a normal heterosexual masculine male.
I look the same as I did before I started HRT except maybe my skin is a tiny bit more pale.

>I'm not hondosed
levels?

how much are you taking? what about boobs?

Did you even grow boobs?

cope

T levels below 15 ng/dl the entire time.
E levels above 150 ng/dl maximum 220 ng/dl.
Well yeah obviously but it's not like I'm walking around with a shirt on.
I always wear multiple layers.
Yes, kind of.
Why?

This except 8 years. It's really not that hard to end up like this.

how do you not end up like this..

Yeah it's not.
I think OP probably would have forced it with the dyed hair and would have made people suspicious and perhaps confronted her but yeah, if you don't go out of your way to look visibly trans it's not that hard.
Not that user obviously but I'm not going to make any definitive claims about what HRT does or doesn't do because I'm still happy I started it so I don't want people to get disheartened by my experience.

genetics

im going to neck myself

>E levels above 150 ng/dl maximum 220 ng/dl
isn't that super high

Sorry It's meant to be pg/ml lmao I'm stupid.

>visible beard shadow

I can only assume he's been taking 2mg estro and spiro the whole time.

please get me off this low dose estro spire ride its hell

I don't see it, you're just interpreting the image in a biased way.

>200 pgml E
isn't that super low then? what's your regimen

Just buy more E? how is it hard?

>hrt does something about your facial hair
lmao do youngshits really?

i have to get it from a doctor cause my country is impossible to order shit to im gonna beg for injects soon

nta but it's pretty obvious
E wouldn't get rid of most facial hair but in 7 years you could get laser

Yes?
Why do you think that person hasn't gotten laser? I don't see any facial shadow on them.

it doesn't but seven years on hormones and you don't get laser you're a fucking twitterhon

you're blind lmao

Especially if he has the money to throw around on stupid light up pc parts, multiple monitor arm set ups and light up keyboards.

Lol what do you think is an acceptable range for E2 in pg/ml units?

~1000 peaks, ~500 lows

WTF that is insanely high no?

is it possible to like fuck up by having too much estrogen? like if youd inject and pill

I'm pretty sure it would make you go a bit nutty and have like minor health issues but idk

nutty in posi way or nutty in a neg way

0 to 1000 is the range for healthy adult women with normal cycles so no?
>like if youd inject and pill
why would you do that

Nutty in an "that bitch is completely unstable" way. You'd probably be breaking into hysterics all the time. Not in a dangerous to others way, but I'm sure it would fuck with your mood massively.

That's super low for a max level

oh ok i can work with that

cause i want to ruin myself on estrogen as much as i can in an attempt to further fracture my brain since i cant girl mode

No, that's the levels you aim for... At my highest point I was at like 5000 max (which was way too high). My cycle now goes between about 1000-1500 at the high end and 200-400 at the low end.