So I'm a little freaked out/confused. I'm mtf and I don't really do much sexual stuff...

So I'm a little freaked out/confused. I'm mtf and I don't really do much sexual stuff. I can't remember the last time I masturbated.
Tonight was my first time with a guy. I studied and took precautions/cleaned up, but the whole experience shook my world view a bit.
I didn't realize how sensitive my boobs and butt have gotten. I didn't realize how good getting fingered would feel, or how good getting fucked would feel after he lubed/loosened me up.
I felt this heat in my chest that made my head spin and it's still kinda there. I'm really alarmed that somebody could provoke all these feelings in me, even more alarmed because I can't readily brush them aside.

Is this normal? If I stay with this guy is it going to keep happening, or will I adjust eventually?

It felt good, but I felt such a loss of control from everything that I'm kind of terrified to let it happen again.

Attached: blush10.jpg (450x253, 82.72K)

Congrats you've discovered your sexuality and now you're falling in love. Go enjoy your life now user.

I mean that sounds good, but I'm scared of it being so overwhelming again. Also I don't know if I'm falling in love, we've been friends for a long time and this just sort of happened spontaneously.

Wow I also recently lost my virginity and felt similar things.

The overwhelming feeling is the whole point, just enjoy it baka

>we've been friends for a long time and this just sort of happened spontaneously
For the love of god please make me a greentext

Its too much to handle though.
Its really embarrassing, why do you want to see one?

It sounds adorable... pleeeeeaaaaase?

>Its too much to handle though
this is why i dont date and don't even have rl friends

I have a cis gf who I love but I really want to have sex with a guy. The only two times I've had sex with men I've been drunk and it was a terrible one night stand. I really want to experience fulfilling sex with a man

yes please do.
i feel it would be similar for me and i need to know what awaits me.

fuck, I got hard reading that. Also I think you're in love OP

>I'm scared of it being so overwhelming again
The more experience you have the easier it will be for you to recognize and control all those feelings but if it's good it's always going to be a little overwhelming at times.

god i wish this was me

>this just sort of happened spontaneously.
>I studied and took precautions/cleaned
It's one or the other dude

If you just had sex with him for the first time, you might wanna stay from him for a couple weeks if you don't wanna fall in love, right now your brain is having a chemical bath and you won't be as rational as you normally are.

gay faggot

Greeeeeeeentext, pleaaaaaase

this is really cute, i wish you luck in enjoying your first love

It was a very spontaneous decision that we would have sex. I was given a period to prepare which is where I did my prep.
>be me mtf
>guy friend is driving me home from party thing at a mutual friend's place
>brain still thinks of myself as one of the guys
>drive is like 30 minutes so making small talk
>not drunk but mildly buzzed and a little looser conversation than I might make otherwise
>guy is chuckling at half of what I say so maybe I'm more drunk than I realize
>I bring up one of our mutual friends having a gf now, ask driver friend what he thinks of them as a couple
>says they're cute
>asks me if mutual friend is the type of guy I'd go for
>puzzled at the question "me, go for a guy?"
>asks if I'm a lesbian/into girls after that response
>tell him I just never really felt strong about craving men or women and growing up everyone assumed I'd be a straight guy so I still picture myself as having relationships with women
>talk a little too much
>admit I have been looking at guys more since starting HRT (prog especially)
>says he's been looking at me and noticed my looks
>brain 404s, cheeks feel hot
>asks me if I've ever considered being with a guy, cheeks feel hotter
>mortified, know he can see me blushing and the silence is making it awkward because I can't think of something to say
>says that if I ever want to try anything so that I can get more comfortable with the topic, he's willing to help
>blurt out that I want to try stuff
>asks if I'm sure
>nervous but nod a yes
>tells me to look up how to prep because anal's different
>the full weight of what I've agreed to hits me
>start looking up how to prep on my phone
>mostly have what I need at home already
>we stopped at a pharmacy and got stuff for douching
>He asks me if I'm sure I want yo do stuff
>say yes
>he undresses and waits for me in bed
>I go prep and climb into bed after cleanup
>it was all much more overwhelming than expected
>scared that I caught love feel

I'm embarrassed to green text the lewd stuff. That's how it happened though.
I don't want to fall in love because idk if he loves me back and I'm afraid of how our friendship might change. It was probably a bad idea to agree to sex in the first place but I think I've been too progbrained lately