/mtfg/

Sworn To Carry Your Burdens Edition

last episode

Attached: AA45F466-C425-4ED8-8F9B-DAB592757301.jpg (1080x810, 66.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-113
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-666-and-a-half-j
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left 4 Dead is fucking hard when you're drunk. My poor team mates.

Attached: 1642512702926.png (262x289, 60.31K)

Play SCP with me

>i just have all this trauma and immediately start distrusting people if they have romantic feelings for me
you should learn to trust that you have value as a person, the basis for healthy love is security in your own worth.

>and then i do more and more self-destructive things to “test” whether they mean it or they’ll leave but people are just people so they leave.
so, kinda pretending to be a difficult girlfriend to see if they'd still commit? i get that but does it really earn you any information about yourself or your value to your SO? it just means you're not being yourself.

>and i get super bitter and hate them for a while
best advice i've got for this is to love people for the sake of loving them, not in exchange for theirs. if you practice love people openly without making it a measure of yourself or asking for anything in return your heart will be full even if you're alone.

sleep tight

Attached: 1623255307300.gif (271x336, 1.04M)

>i just have all this trauma
probably put romance on hold temporarily and start working through that, rather than using romance to avoid it

would be cool to go on IRL adventures together

Is it free?

Yes!
I'll link you real quick

Oh new thread
Mornin'

Turn back it's just navy drama in here

hi Anna

Hello
:'(

Based that should be fun

What do you do when someone who you don't know posts about their testosterone levels and says their T levels are low and that their doctor told them it was low but it's like 400 ng/dl?
Should I just ignore it and let them do whatever feels right to them? It's not really my place to comment right?

so far it is contained in the last thread so let’s move on friends

what is your fav SCP?

Hiii

Not your problem also that is low. Anyone with test under 800 is a beta cuck and should pin test

oh and good morning Anna :3

Hi Maiq!

Low for a man maybe

am i bpd?

Well obvs. I'm not upset about my 13ng/dl

so this was your first week of the new internship, right? tell Maiq about how it is going so far, and don’t skimp on the details about lunch!

>what is your fav SCP?
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-113

>am i bpd?
probably not

>what is your fav SCP?
SCP-261

Am I mpb?

don’t ask for diagnoses on /tttt/ no one here is qualified to say
what seems obvious to Maiq, as he has told you previously, you seem to feel frustrated that the changes in your life are not going as fast and smoothly as previously, which is natural (both that things slow down and that you get frustrated about it) and coming to terms with that is very manageable

I spend my life desperately hoping I don't develop any of my dad's bpd shit

Yeah it was! I haven't done much yet just some introductory reading and listening to presentations and meeting my colleagues and stuff...
Lunch usually consists of soup + pasta salad + some other things, like more salad or a wrap or some crackers with brie...
And then yesterday afternoon we had a quiz/bingo thing where I won 2 bottles of booze so that's pretty cool

>Liquor stores are closed
SOMEBODY DELIVER TO ME QUICK
I'LL BLOW YOU

Attached: 1613794611451.jpg (480x473, 85.93K)

Asking for diagnoses on mtfg is low IQ disorder
lmao gottem

Attached: 1640334349344.jpg (835x650, 101.93K)

Haha and to think you were so anxious, it sounds pretty great!

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-666-and-a-half-j

can you record yet?

funniest thread in a long time
bunch of retarded attention whores trying to get some of the delicious exposure out of nowhere all at once

Attached: 1628124140693.jpg (982x981, 214.67K)

Ohio

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-504