Is being a youtuber the only profession where being trans is a perk?

Is being a youtuber the only profession where being trans is a perk?

Attached: aaaaaa.png (1220x673, 1.39M)

why is their nose pointing to the right?

how is it a perk? most youtubers who get popular are cis white dudes

cause trannies sometimes get punched as teens and nobody tells them their nose is pointing to the side cause it looks hilarious

Even if they told you it's not like you can just crack it in place on your own.

Attached: 417-btBYErL._AC_~2.jpg (139x134, 4.72K)

>Huge tits
>Face looks just like a dude
God this is my worst case scenario.

being trans is not a perk, you're going to be readily mocked if not doxxed with your life systematically ruined by kf retards just for being trans even if you don't do anything stupid

how do they ruin lives? doxx and what?

and how come nothing has happened to famous hons?

I unironically don't understand how you film yourself when you look like that. I just don't get it. Is she not ashamed? I am normal looking and don't subject others to my face and body unnecessarily. Amazing

Attached: 1635729511643.jpg (1642x2000, 757.75K)

that picture is so cool. it legitimately looks like she's in space

Being trans is a perk for getting views, not exactly for being famous unless you're a political tranny.
The only famous mainstream transgirls that came from Youtube are Nikita and Nikki Tutorials and she didn't even disclose she was trans until recently...

Lmao yeah she didn't have to disclose that

Attached: rs_1024x683-200122055420-1024-nikkie-emd-012220.jpg (1024x683, 105.97K)

yes because I feel youtube is under-saturated with transpeople if anything

you have big ones like Contra and PhilosophyTube but their content is more generalised, I need more transwomen just talking about being trans and specifically the process they went through, a surprisingly sparse amount of videos helping to guide other transpeople through the system

me on the left

Honestly my first thought on that s not "tranny" just big ass troll woman. Even the hands look about on par with ellen's.

>daily dose of skullpill
Thanks doc!

she started HRT at like 14 she's fine really

just tall.

What about transmen?

all the good ones are helpful/talk about being trans.

contra + philosophytube are weird af, late transitioning.

Why do many hons look jewish?