In love with a cute guy I met off Any Forums months ago

>In love with a cute guy I met off Any Forums months ago
>Also now have a literal chad chasing after me
This is seriously the worst outcome if you understood the robot. Never got to experience sex with a really hot guy. Do I just go for it and keep it secret?

Attached: 1644047152301.jpg (631x710, 92.24K)

>Do I just go for it and keep it secret?
well are you a woman or not?

Why would you fuck somebody if you’re in love?

It's complicated. I love him a lot. Like a lot a lot. but we may not last forever and then I'll regret passing up on this experience. It may never come again.

what he doesnt know cant hurt him :)

And you think love just will? In 30 years would you be ok with being single and unloved because you got to get banged by a guy you barely remember that one time?

>It's complicated.
it's really not

> I love him a lot. Like a lot a lot.
but not enough to be loyal

>but we may not last forever and then I'll regret passing up on this experience. It may never come again.
then break up with the robot before fucking chad and accept you will forever doom him to S tier incel brain worms

Record yourself having sex with the chad and send him the video
Is it cruel? A bit
But just think of how hot it would be and how nice it would feel to watch him crawl back to you because he has no other option

>And you think love just will?
I guess on don't see a scenario where he will find out. So I don't see how it will end our relationship?

>break up with the robot
Why would I leave someone I love just for a one time fling?

>Record yourself having sex with the chad and send him the video
no, you fuck sicko. like i said, I love him. I would never intentionally hurt him like that

you dont give a fuck about the robot lol

You don't seem to love anybody but yourself
Just leave the guy you're with

> one time
Yeah, and then there’ll be the next one. Don’t break the robot, just accept you want to get fucked and break with him

>no, you fuck sicko
Think about it, you'll never have another opportunity like this
You will resent not doing that for the rest of your life
Imagine the beta cuck crying with his heartbroken voice just to then humiliate himself by asking you to not leave him
You're all he will ever have
Let him taste what it's like to have nothing
It will be fun and hot af

I feel you. I really feel you. Hmm, that’s a really tricky situation. I’m glad I don’t have to make it because I don’t think I could. I hope everything works out for you. Ignore the bitter posters here.

are you stupid? What’s bitter about saying “don’t fuck another dude if you’re in love with another one”? This is common sense
> common sense
> Any Forums

If you fuck chad while dating someone you're the worst kind of person
Either break up with your bf and fuck chad, or stay loyal to someone who could be a good bf, you can't do both

>I would never intentionally hurt him like that
You would betray him though and think nothing of it.

It’s not that simple really. It’s a really shitty situation to be in all around. I hope they’re able to make a good decision, whatever decision that it.

this thread is probably one of the most infuriating things I've ever seen on this website, good lord

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 10-35-20 fkbw6q3iw0e31 jpg (WEBP Image, 1062 × 559 pixels).png (1062x559, 304.07K)

It’s not, really. Never betray your partner, it’s that simple… dunno how you people can even think that it’s ‘complicated’ when she basically said she’d cuck him as long as he doesn’t find out

hey heres the real answer. if you are even thinking about it, the relationship with the robot guy wont work whether he finds out or not because you are not mature enough to form a human relationship

so the answer is you should definitely fuck the chad because theres no reason not to

I mean it’s obvious he wouldn’t find out from what she’s saying, I think that’s where the moral dilemma comes from. Like an online relationship is all well and good but the desire to physically be with someone will still be there, and if a very attractive masculine man wants to be with her that’s a hard thing to pass up even if she’s in an e-relationship. There’s a saying: a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Well, a prize-winning cock in the hand is hard to pass up for a bird you love in the bush.

This. We have met up like 4 times in the past 2 months. He is saving to move close to me but it's difficult being alone. You all are making me feel really horrible. All i know being a tranny is missed experiences...

i cheated bc i was like you. youll regret it, trust me

my advice is to just follow your heart. I don’t think I could make that decision, and I don’t think anyone else can make it for you. You’re going to have to decide what you really want for yourself. I’m sorry you have to go through this, and I hope whatever you decide is something that will make you happy.