Why are you single, user?

why are you single, user?

Attached: お前のせいで私は生きるのが辛いんだ.jpg (850x1511, 158.33K)

cause I am scared to get into a relationship

I don't know how to be social and flirty and in a relationship bc I dissociated through my formative years when everyone else was figuring that stuff out :/

im poor and i dont want somebody to think im dating them just to escape my current situation. also im trying to stop being poor so i dont become reliant on somebody

I'm mentally ill. I'm nice looking, so I guess god had to nerf me by making me retarded.

I feel like a mess and like I wouldn't be able to give them what they truly want. Like I'd like them down. I've made too many women miserable.

Why?
Well I'm a shut-in meta attracted AGP manmoder. I'm not sociable and am quite boring to be around, I'm also a very dreary person.
I've never tried because I know there's no chance of it working so why bother? It's better to just give up on life.

because im ugly and paranoid andsociailly and emotionally retarded and unemployed and a college dropout hon and I think I was maybe molested or raped by my friend in middle school who wasn't really my friend and was just bullying me subtly and touching me a lot as a joke

I'm a neet, so I don't really go out. I also get to dependent on people so I'm just not healthy to be with. Maybe one day I can be confident in my existence without someone telling me to live.

because I'm ugly and insane

i couldn't cure my bpd so i stopped dating
[spoiler]also i never got over him and still love him more than anything[/spoiler]

because i'm a 30y old represser and will never look even slightly to the part at which i would consider dating

Acne.

i'm not a functional enough person to actively build a healthy new relationship right now. i can't even get out of bed a lot of days...

I'm 33 and live with my parents. I wouldn't date me.

Broke up only 2 months ago, still heartbroken, not looking for a new relationship or even sex for now. I do go on dates from time to time to distract myself, but I'm not even planning to put out.
For when I miss another human's warmth I have a cuddle buddy.

get Any Forums now and start building a career and you can be a 35 year old dilf in 2 years user

I don’t know how to find ppl who would date a tgirl, I think I’m way too sub for my own good as of now and my bdd is too annoying so I don’t want to be an insufferable crazy gf

I'm a boymoder stuck between being physically a man and physically a woman.

I've been on hrt for 100 days and I just look androgynous, apparently.

nobody wants to date me so I just stay single, this is something I'm willing to accept.

fhis isn't an open invitation for compliments btw, just accept my reality cuz I know it better than you :)

i either keep people at arms length or i fall way too hard and sperg out on them until they get annoyed and leave. the few that don’t leave i typically get bored of in a few months like i do all my hobbies.

Attached: CA0A0272-7DED-4F77-ACA2-C38A31054C15.jpg (1614x2048, 1.34M)

Cause I'm hypersexual and interpret sexual partners being nice and kind as a sign of weakness and lack of fitness