I fetishize my own death i want a man to sexually hurt me and kill me after

i fetishize my own death i want a man to sexually hurt me and kill me after

Attached: IMG_3506.jpg (1044x1044, 107.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yo same

hot but do not recommend literally getting raped and murdered because that would suck

I thought I was a fucked up person until coming to this board.

Attached: 1617914528029.jpg (750x750, 92.16K)

Attached: evil cat (2).jpg (1080x1336, 122.64K)

catnon lol
cute name :p

edgy

user don't let anybody hurt you please

Kinda same? I remember fapping to some Succubus doujin and thinking it was super hot when they died. Something about death seems so pleasurable. I'm afraid of the pain though.

Attached: 73199518_p53.jpg (2024x3506, 2.34M)

i already had a rape fetish ...now i realize have a fetish for being abused and killed too. why is my heart fluttering at the thought of this
thanks Any Forums you are a great influence in my life

my ex used to say she fantasized about me choking her to death i was like why

cat has agp smirk

thats so gross feeling, I can't imagine wanting to be hurt/hurting your partner. I get off on being loved lol

that's your fault, not ours. repress your sexual fantasies or something idk

i've made up my mind that i provide nothing worthwhile for humanity and there's nothing to be gained from my continued existence. I am a waste of oxygen and it feels like knowing that is something ingrained within my biology. I naturally want to die

What if I killed you but coldly? What if there wasn't anything sexual or even affectionate about it at all? What If neither of us lost a single piece of clothing, I just grabbed you and started to beat you until you could no longer fight and then set upon choking you until you finally died?

Jesus you need therapy. come over to my house, user. we can watch movies and play video games together.

i mean im a huge masochist i just dont get the death thing in particular. that’s some advanced mental illness

you know,,
when i was in middle school , a guy who was noticeably more physically mature than the rest of the students pushed me down to the ground bcuz i wouldnt stop talking to him.
when that happened i wanted it to happen again

pro tip, you can make yourself pass out by pressing on your carotid arteries (with your thumbs), but don't press too hard, because you don't need to press that hard to cut off blood flow. breathe in and out deep and fast before doing this for maximum effect. interesting feeling, pretty safe
lmao XD

Attached: lap cat (2).jpg (1080x720, 241.72K)

been there

we could arrange this

sure, i wont get much out of it other than the satisfaction i fulfilled my purpose though
(dying)
media only provides temporary relief, and it gets more temporary by the day. Eventually nothing can distract you from the horrors of being alive

mood

yeah ive been choked to the point of passing out during sex before it’s very nice

see, the problem is that cutting off air flow isn't just dangerous, but actually kills your brain
cutting off blood flow is the way to go, it's pretty safe relatively speaking and you have to be choked well after passing out to enter any real danger zone

agh yeah I don't get any of it

if my partner hit me or anything, I think I'd end it right there. thats crossing a line.

choking, however, I think I get. it's super hot lol.

i used to do that a lot a few years ago as an alterative to cutting. i'd do that on and off again and again til i was totally disoriented. it was a bizarre way i had to wake myself up out of periods of catatonia (which is how i used/use cutting)

I want to get choked to death and them to finish inside after my heart stopped, best way to go

i don't cut but i've heard holding ice cubes helps some people

I'll be your boymoder gf desu

I'll keep you happy forever and cook you dinner and we can cuddle and you can touch my boobies but you can't hurt me and I won't hurt you. nothing but love.

stop treating yourself this way, user. you deserve love..

not that user but ice cubes work for some people some times it's really not a viable alternative, and just like cigs while you can stop if you hit a low you kinda start again it's an awful addiction to get
someone give this woman a romantic partner, she's getting to that point

grindset. The world needs more people like you because they keep on dying

no it doesn't, this is mental illness and nobody deserves to live craving death every second of their lives
t. wishing death since birth

Need to be careful about causing bruising/blood clots tho. I generally prefer choking + hyperventilation for that reason.

im retarded where do my thumbs go on my neck exactly

I'm touch starved and this site is ruining me baka

about this I just realized, I might not be able to force you into girlmode and I might not be able to help you with the touch starvation but I can force you out of this site because you didn't choose a "secure tripcode"

then ill just change it, silly.

Just a bystander, what exactly is a secure tripcode? One made with tripcode explorer?

look it up, someone else can explain better than me
in the site FAQ: Any Forums.org/faq

Honestly, it's probably better to do the hyperventilation + mild choking + holding breath... Fucking up the artery one can give you strokes...

notice the difference between my trip and hers? Any Forums generates the string after the ! based on your password and if you’re unsecure (just one !) then it’s a lot easier to decrypt