Are boymoders happy?

are boymoders happy?

Attached: 089de937922e9c849fbf4be7de66846b.jpg (240x240, 7.91K)

No. Sad. But trying.

It's not as hard as before.

I'm more insane and depressed than happy, but I always manage to smile.

very few of them as far as i can tell

i hope so im going to begin boymoding soon

I'm kinda happy I managed to order injections for the first time. Just when I was running out of pills and starting to panic

same
but I'm a manmoder

this. No one likes someone who is outwardly negative all the time.

i have become a neet since realizing transition would never work out and am suicidal 24/7 so ya ig im happy

>realizing transitioning will never work out
Plenty of people repress thinking it will never work out. Usually most of them regret waiting and wish they done it sooner.

i'm not really repressing though i'm on hrt just really depressed all the time and can't go out because even seeing a woman sends me into a panic attack because i will never look remotely like one

just take your fucking pills if your already a suicidal neet I don't see how trying to transition even if you fail will make things much worse

happier than pre hrt, but thats about it
i am so depressed and lonely
every thread people post pics of boymoders in i realize how truly fucked my body is. there never was a chance for me.
it feels like every boymoder here is infested with brainworms and are perfectly fine (or at worst, a little outside the average) and then theres me.

i just wish i could cut every trans memory out of my brain and never have experienced this. having hope and then lost is far worse than having been hopeless the whole time

Attached: d123da54tg254hg2.jpg (300x250, 12.83K)

No really. I just feel more emotions now so I'm less numb lol

??? i am taking my pills i literally said i was in the reply before yours

no lol. life is suffering

I like to imagine happy boymoders in hoodies. It make sad knowing boymoders are sad. Don't be sad.

Can anyone explain to me what I'm supposed to do now that I'm finally on HRT at 23? Am I seriously just supposed to keep boy/manmoding forever? It feels like it wasn't supposed to turn out like this...

i try my best

No. Honestly, I'm starting to think maybe I should have tried to repress. I'll be unhappy, but I'm unhappy now. Before, at least some girls found me attractive enough to date even though I'm not interested in women. Now, no one finds me attractive and I'm so lonely at times, I think maybe I should have repressed so I could at least get a girlfriend for human interaction. Straight guys would never find me attractive, basically killed my market with gay guys. I'm not too depressed, just loneliness sucks.

No I'm not happy. But then again I wouldn't call myself a "boymoder," necessarily. Hear me out on this. I'm a little drunk, a little high, and possibly on the verge of realizing some things that I will later repress...

Anyway, I am an adult human male who instinctively hates being called a "man," who takes estrogen (and T-blockers) on the DL, who presents as a male to the outside world (despite the pain this causes me), and who habitually wears hoodies and other baggy clothes because A) hoodies hide the shape of my upper body, and B) hoodies make it so I don't have to feel the shape of my upper body. The weird thing is, though, that various people seem to be catching on to the fact that something is up. Like... just the other day, my brother called me "princess" and it made me smile real big. And then the next day someone accidentally called me "miss."

So no, not a "boymoder." What's the name for this phenomenon?

Attached: 1644017931683.jpg (189x267, 6.91K)